3

"Me sweepy yooni" Hobi said while yawning, "Yeh? Let's get you in bed. Can you show me where your is room Hobi?" Yoongi asked while picking up the baby yellow pacifier that just fell out of his mouth. "Come!" Hobi almost yelled he fastly got off the ground and waddled upstairs, to his room his room was light green and had some stuffies around. There was a white box where his pacifiers and some little stuffies where in. He had some paintings he made in and out of little space, you defintely could tell the difference but that didn't bother Hoseok at all. He just wanted his paintings on his wall he didn't mind if he made in his little mindset or his big one, either where pretty He has a big window with white curtains and two different closets next to his door, one for his 'big' boy clothes and one for his little clothes both are white with flowers and other things painted on it. Actually evertything was well hidden but only downstairs was a mess because he didn't like cleaning. He never liked it and probably never will. Hobi picked some pjs out of his little closet and asked Yoongi shyly to turn around, Yoongi cooed because of how cute he is but turns around for him, he doesn't want him feeling uncortable around him.

Hobi got on his bed after he changed and informed Yoongi he could turn back around. He placed his white covers with little flowers on it above him right under his armpits and layed down on his back, "Kissie pwease.." He said softly hiding a little under his blanket. Yoongi was a bit shocked at the the question he was just asked but walked to the side of his bed anyways to give him a fast kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight" Yoongi said softly and was about to walk away until he heard Hobi say, "Stay hwere pwease." Yoongi nodded and placed himself next to him after he took his shoes off. Hobi was fast to sleep and Yoongi fell asleep after hearing his soft snores.

|| next morning ||

Yoongi woke up hearing soft sobs, he quickly turned his head only to see a crying Hoseok. "Omg what happened? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked worried about him because it's the second time he's crying after he arrived and it's really a heartbreaking sight seeing someone so precious cry his eyes out. "A-aren't you d-dis-disgusted? O-or weired o-o-out..?" Hoseok asked between sobs and hiccups. Yoongi knew he had been crying for a longer time then that he was awake because of his puffy and red eyes, cheeks full of dried tears. It only breaks his heart even more.  "Do i look like i am? I already said i would never hate you because you are being yourself. Now dry those tears please i don't like seeing you cry, its the first time i see you in real and i would want you to be happy." Yoongi said wiping some of his not already dried tears. "Ok-okay!" He answered trying his best to stay happy for him but not forcing it, that is for sure not what Yoongi means with 'being happy'. Not at all he want his best friend to be happy and not faking feeling good because that's only worse then not being happy it only breaks his and Hoseok's heart even more. Hoseok decided not to ask why he excactly was here, in his house, in his room even though he was wondering why he was here and not at his own house.

"Let's get downstairs because I'm still a little confused about things that happened." Yoongi said getting up with Hoseok following right after him. They go downstairs together and sit down on the couch again. "So first, yesterday you were playing with toys and said you are a little?.. I did some research but i still want to hear it from you. Just to be sure, alright?" Yoongi said looking at Hoseok who was looking down at his lap playing with his fingers. "Mhm, yes i am a little, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier.. I was just so scared for your reaction and-" He was cut of by Yoongi before he could finfish what he was about to say, Yoongi knows what he was about to say and decided not to let him say that because it far far away from true. "Please don't be scared to say anything to me anymore you can trust me, really." He said lifting Hoseok's head giving him a reasuring smile. Hoseok smiled aswell because of Yoongi's words, "Mhm" Hoseok nods "I'll try telling you everything." He says what makes Yoongi light up again. "Everything your comfortable with of course," Yoongi quickly adds. "I don't want you tell me things your not comfortable with yet but like with your little space it's fine telling me such things, i like you being you."

-
New Chapter! Yay it was indeed faster and a little longer then last time hehe. Hope you enjoyed hehe
See you in the next chapter.. (::