𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Eleanora Rose stepped inside the house she grew up in and she knew instantly that she was home

"Bébé, Ben, Jack," the brunette girl turned to the three men behind her with her arms open and a smile on her face.

"Bienvenido a México." The girl spoke in her first language.

The three boys had loved what they had seen of Mexico so far. It had beautiful scenery and it was warm so the boys were sold on that front.

"Come, meet my family." She grabbed James' hand and dragged him out to meet the rest of her family, Ben and Jack following suit.

James and Ben had already met her parents and her brother but they hadn't met the whole family. They were yet to meet her aunties, uncles, her grandparents and her cousins. It was going to be very full on for the three boys.

"Holi!" Eleanora called, catching the attention of her family who were playing in the back garden of the house. The back garden happened to be all beach so she knew that the boys would have fun when they came round.

"Nora!" The brunette girl was immediately attacked by her family members giving her a hug. They had missed the model and they were glad to have her back for a few weeks.

The only members of her family who didn't hug her were her little cousins as they had taken an interest in the three men who were standing behind her.

"Who are they?" The oldest of the four boys and two girls asked with a smile on his face. He knew that they were going to have a lot of fun with the three men that their older cousin had brought along.

"This is James, Ben and Jack." Eleanora pointed to each of the boys as she said their names and watched as they all gave a timid wave. It was unbelievable how intimidated they were by a bunch of little kids.

"Tú novio?" The youngest of them all, Carla, had asked her oldest cousin. Before Eleanora could reply, the rowdiest of them, the four boys, started to guess who it was.

"Ben!" Two of them called.

"Jack!" The other two called, leaving Eleanora and James to be quite flustered.

"No, James is my boyfriend. Why did you pick the other two?" She asked, intrigued as to what their thought processes were. Eleanora's hand found James' and she held onto it tightly, hoping that the situation wasn't too awkward for him.

"They have more muscles." The second oldest replied with a simple shrug of his shoulders. Ben and Jack could be heard snickering but it quickly stopped when the model smacked their chests forcefully.

"Polo! You can't say that!" She scolded the young boy who tried to protest against his cousin but she shooed them away, giving a quick hug to the two girls since they had been the polite ones.

"Lo siento." Eleanora sighed, feeling a bit tired from her exchange with her cousins. They had always been loud troublemakers but they had never embarrassed her so much before.