𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Eleanora and James were enjoying a meal at Chiquito's with Ben and Raúl because Eleanora was really in the mood for some Mexican food

Eleanora and James were enjoying a meal at Chiquito's with Ben and Raúl because Eleanora was really in the mood for some Mexican food. It wasn't her mother's cooking but it would have to do.

"So are you guys official yet?" Raúl asked with his mouth full of fajitas.

"Uh, not yet." James, who was sitting next to Raúl's older sister, scratched the back of his neck. Eleanora had noticed that he did this when he was nervous or when things got awkward.

"Hold on, you made up but you didn't ask her? You're even more of an idiot than I first thought." Ben scoffed as he too stuffed his mouth full of fajitas. It was the dish that Raúl and Eleanora loved the most from Mexico so Ben and James had decided to dive head first into the culture.

"Eleanora Rose, will you be my girlfriend?" The blonde boy turned to the girl that was sitting next to him, watching as her cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink. She couldn't believe that he was doing this now with his best friend and her brother sitting opposite them.

"Not unless you buy me churros." Eleanora responded with a smug look on her face because she knew that James would cave in. It was a win win situation for her.

"Deal." The blonde boy stuck his hand out and Eleanora shook it, laughing at how silly the whole thing was.

"Ay mi cariño! You have a boyfriend!" A familiar Mexican voice yelled from the other end of the restaurant and as Eleanora turned to see who it was coming from, she was shocked to see that her parents and her best friend were there.

"Mamá, Papá!" The model scooted out of the booth and ran to give her parents a hug. She hadn't seen them in months. The last time she saw them was when she was doing her photoshoot in her home country for the swimwear campaign.

The parents hugged their daughter before letting her greet her best friend. The two girls rocked back and forth in each other's arms.

Once Eleanora pulled away from her best friend's embrace, she slid back into the booth beside her boyfriend.

"Move up." She prompted him so that María and her mother could fit in the booth with them and her father had squeezed in next to Ben, making the defender look uncomfortable.

"James," Eleanora sniggered at her mum since she had pronounced the name incorrectly and pronounced it the Spanish way but he was too polite to correct her.

"You are Eleanora's novio?" Sofía directed her question towards the blonde boy but he had no idea what the Spanish terminology meant so he looked to his girlfriend with panic in his eyes. He had not been anticipating meeting Eleanora's parents any time soon and he did not want to blow it.

"Boyfriend. She's asking if you're my boyfriend." The brunette girl wrapped her arm around his tattooed bicep and rested her head on his shoulder. She was content. She had her whole family with her.