I left his head alone for now because there is nothing I can do right now anyway. I let down the bars of the cot and sit on the edge just a little bit away from Niall's curled up form.

"Ni?...... Can you look at me baby?"

His head slowly peaks out of its hiding place so that I finally get a glimpse of his stunning blue eyes. But they have tears building up in them and it makes my eyes water slightly seeing him in such a state but I've got to get used to it. I will be seeing it a lot for the next few days.

"Uncle Si?...."

"Yeah, it's me. Can you tell me what happened?" I asked smiling softly at him.

As soon as I asked that I knew it was a bad idea because he started getting worked up and panicked. I have a lot to learn.

"I..I..I woke up and I couldn't see and, and I tried to get up but I hit my leg on something and it scared me... then I couldn't stand up and I fell over and hit my head!"

By the end of his little speech he was crying a lot. This isn't the Niall I'm used to. It's quite scary to see him like that.

"Come here baby I need to talk to you."

I could tell he was really confused and that was part of why he was so upset so I thought that maybe explaining the situation would help. He was probably wondering why I was calling him 'baby' all the time.

He crawled over to me and sat next to me resting his head on my shoulder and I placed my hand around his shoulders.

"I need you to listen to everything I say before you say or do anything. ok?"

He nodded his head but didn't say anything but I took it that he understood.

"Ok. So I saw that you weren't looking after yourself as well as you could."

He went to say something but I held up my hand and raised my eyebrows. He quickly shut his mouth so I carried on.

"And I was worried about you. I didn't want it to get so bad that there was no going back. So that's when I decided to step in. Me and the boys had a meeting where I suggested age play. You will have a headspace where you can be carefree for a while and rely on me for pretty much everything. I will be your 'Daddy'. All you have to worry about is what film you're going to watch or what you're going to play after dinner. Yeah? It will be good for you and I don't know what you think but please just give it a go."

He looked really reluctant and he was hurt for a few moments. Then came the question....

"Do I have to?"

I was quick to explain; "Its not a punishment Ni. However, it's not something that you can get out of... Easily. I will say that you at least have to give it a go for two of three weeks as I think it will be good for you. Then if you really want to quit then we will talk about it. But it will be up to me in the end yeah?"

He looked down and nodded knowing nothing good would come out of arguing. I had one more question to ask then we could get on with our day.

"There is one more thing to think about..."

He looked up with mild interest in it still sulking from the news. I ignored it choosing my battles carefully.

"The other boys know about it and I want you to choose their relation to you for when you're in your headspace. After all it's you that is affected by this. You've got a choice between them staying as your 'brothers' like they are now. Or you can have them as your uncles. Your choice."

He seemed to be annoyed that the boys found out and most likely a bit embarrassed that his friends, his brothers know what's going to happen. He seemed to genuinely think about his choice though.