I was already walking towards him when I smacked him in the head. 

"Shut up, you're disrespecting your own genes."

"You look stunning." A deep voice interjected and when I shifted my attention to where the voice came from, my eyes widened at the sight of Taehyung. As he made his way towards me, I swear I could imagine him walk to me in slow-motion. Like Jimin, he was wearing a simple black suit but it made him look more decent and godly.

I boldly eyed him from top to bottom. "Not bad yourself."

He gazed into my eyes, and not wanting to seem intimidated, I stared right back.

...if he was falling for me?

🃏🃏🃏

"Holy shit." My jaw dropped at the sight of Jin's grand manor as the car rounded around the polished white-stoned fountain in its midst. The road was well-lit as grand light posts guided our way to the manor house. 

The mansion was of beguiling, modern Anglo-Japanese and Greek architecture. The door and window archways were rounded, and there was a wide staircase that led to the main door of the house which was between two massive cream-marbled pillars. Many people dressed in formal suits and gowns were heading in and being greeted by servers or guards.

I faced Soyeon who already looked at me with the same expression on her face. "He's filthy rich," she whispered into my ear as I nodded in return.

We got out of the car and walked inside, straight into the foyer that eventually led us a to large hall which was slightly dimmed and highlighted in light cerulean-purplish lights. Spotlights wandered around the great hall and a huge, dazzling chandelier made up of moissanite and amethyst hung from the great ceiling. 

"Oh there you guys are!" Jin exclaimed as he hugged the four of us in one quick embrace. "A little late but you still made it."

"Happy birthday hyung." Jimin and Taehyung greeted as they respectively gave Jin one more bro hug. "Happy birthday oppa!" Soyeon and I yelled in chorus to challenge the loud music that was booming across the entire hall.

"What?" Jin yelled, pretending not to hear. "I look handsome? Absolutely, thank you!"

We burst into a fit of laughter. 

"We haven't really brought anything for you..." Soyeon spoke apologetically but Jin laughed it off. "Nonsense, your presence is more than enough."

"Where are the others?" Taehyung asked as he looked around the swarm of people.

"Follow me."