Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning and I was sore. How hard did I train yesterday? I stretched and hit something, "Oh sorry." 

"It's fine." 

I froze, "What the crap?" 

I slowly turned and saw a very tired Erwin next to me. "Uhm, Commander? With all due respect, what the hell am I doing here?" 

"I...Oh...Yesterday? After you came to my office to talk about your promotion, we uh..." 

I put my head in my hands and groaned, "I'm going to get dressed and then I'm going to leave with an obvious amount of haste. If you'll excuse me, Commander." 

I finished getting dressed, saluted him and all but ran out of the room. 

I flopped down on the seat next to Eren and sighed loudly. 

"You and me both," he sounded almost as tired as I was. 

"Why? What's up with you?" To be honest, I didn't really care right now, but friends had to be there for each other. 

"I just came back from Hanji and apparently Levi got me pregnant again." 

I chuckled slightly, "Well, he's going to be thrilled." 

Eren put his head in his hands, "You have no idea. Anyway, what's your problem?" 

I took a deep breath and faced him, "So, you know how yesterday Erwin called me into his office?" 

"Yup." 

"Well uh, we uh...you know." 

Eren looked at me with a look of pure confusion. 

And he was still confused even after everyone sat down. 

The food was being dished out, and Eren still hadn't a clue what I meant. 

After everyone was finished breakfast Eren cried out, "Oh my God, Armin! I just understood what you meant! Really? Oh my gosh..." 

Everyone at the table had turned to look at him, but now they were looking at me, "Armin? What's he talking about?" 

"Well, uhm... Erwin and I..." 

Everyone's jaw dropped, "Seriously?" 

I looked over at Eren who seemed a bit upset, "How come they worked it out before I did?" 

He threw his head back, "Dammit! Now I owe Hanji and Levi twenty bucks each." 

"You know what? I'm going to talk to Hanji. Maybe she can help instead of gaping at me." I pushed my chair back and marched to Hanji's lab. 

Well, tried to. 

I passed out half way there.

A/N: Heelloi, and here's chapter 2. Hope you enjoy :) If you enjoyed, you can vote and comment if you want.

-JJ