"I know right." I reply to her.

"Who's ready to eat?" Drew says carrying over a large platter of meat while Darius carries the other two. They set the food down on an outside table and I get up along with Asia to start making a plate.

"Alex sit yourself down. You already know I'm making your plate for you." Darius says to me with a stern voice. I roll my eyes and sit back down with a huff. The second I told Darius I was pregnant he started doing every little thing for me. At the beginning I tried to stop him but at this point I've just quit fighting him on it.

"Don't be shy with the ribs." I instruct him as he starts making my plate.

"I know, I know." He calls back to me.

"Here you go, mama." Darius says placing my plate in front of me and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks." I smile up at him.

He eventually comes back over with his own plate and sits next to me. We eat and talk and have fun with our friends for the rest of the evening.

***

*later that night*

"And as soon as you're born I'm going to show you all my favorite Disney movies, starting with Hercules. " Darius says with his head resting on my bare stomach.

We both lay on our bed as Darius talks to my baby bump. He tries to talk to the baby as much as possible so "she doesn't get bored", Darius' words. I doubt she gets bored because if she's anything like me she's probably sleeping constantly, but I let Darius talk to her anyway because it's cute. He's such a softie for his daughter and she hasn't even been born yet.

"You know your mommy's a lot like the hero's in those movies. She's really strong and didn't even need me to save her from the bad people. She did it all by herself. I know one day you'll be just as strong as your mother." Darius looks up after saying this and smiles proudly at me.

Even though Nimue's are known to skip generations Darius is certain that our daughter will have my powers along with his werewolf abilities.

I smile back sadly because even though it happened years ago I'm still scarred by what happened in that science lab. I've gotten better though, with the help of Darius and Momma J. Now I rarely get episodes of depression and I've learned to completely control the darkness.

Darius sits up in front of me on the bed, "Look she's kicking, that means she thinks you're a badass." He rests his hand on my stomach.

I giggle slightly and put my hand near Darius' so I can feel her kicking as well.

*3rd person POV*

Both Alex and Darius go still as their eyes glaze over. In their minds they are both simultaneously having a vision of nineteen years in the future.

Their daughter is now nineteen years old, but unlike Alex she got her powers at age of seventeen because she is a hybrid. Being a mix between a werewolf and Nimue, she is stronger than both her parents. She spent three years mastering her unique abilities but nothing could have prepared her for what has happened.

Vampires with unknown intent have invaded the pack. In this world vampires and wolves have always been relatively peaceful with each other so, no one was expecting the ambush.

Alex and her daughter are tag teaming three vampires. They quickly finish with them by snapping their necks and move on to the next.

Darius is battling his own set of three vampires. He rips the heart out of two of them then bashes in the brain of the last.

Close by Drew and his mate Asia take down a couple of vamps as well.

Raphael decapitates two vampires while Sam and Mindy stab a stake in the heart of two more.

Pack warriors are there as well fighting off as many vampires as they can, but no matter how hard everyone is fighting more and more keep coming.

A tall figure giving off extreme power stands off to the side. His malicious smile falters at the sight of the stunning brown skin girl fighting off his vampire underlings. The girl he would soon find is Adira Scott, powerful hybrid daughter of Alex and Darius Scott. The girl who would capture his blackened, still heart.

*1st person POV*

The vision ends and my eyes widen, "You saw that right Darius?"

"Yeah.. what was that?" Darius says equally as shocked and confused as me.

"I-I think that was a vision of our future."

"How many cliffhangers is this author gonna write for us?" Darius sighs.

Teehee I broke the fourth wall.