I sip on pink lemonade while everyone else drinks some form of alcohol. Except for Darius because if I can't have any alcohol neither can he. It's only fair since I'm gonna be the one to push a baby out of my vagina.

Darius and Drew are at the grill, cooking the meats. Raphael and Sam are watching/playing with Mindy, their daughter. She's four now and they adopted her when she was two. Even though Sam is very much disgusted by the sight of kids, Raphael tricked him into going to the pack orphanage one day and the second Sam saw Mindy he was obsessed with her.

She was originally born in India but a year or so after her birth, Mindy and her family moved to America. Sadly, her parents were killed shortly after they moved and that's how she ended up in the pack orphanage.

Despite her parents death, which she thankfully didn't witness, she's a bubbly little girl with lots of energy.

Mindy stumbles over to where Asia, Drew's mate, and I are relaxing in the shade. "Auntie! Auntie!" She brushes her long, wavy black hair out of her face then holds out her other hand to me. "Wook I caught a wadybug!"

"Oh, wow Mindy. It's so pretty." I say smiling down at her.

"I know, just wike me!"

"That's right bambina!" Raphael yells from across the yard. (Babygirl!)

"Prettiest girl I know!" Sam chimes in.

I laugh, this girl is gonna grow up loving her own reflection just as much as her father's do.

Mindy giggles as the ladybug crawls around around her palm. It eventually flies away which makes her pout, but then a second later she's smiling again.

"Hey, Auntie, how come your tummy's so big?" Mindy says, lightly pressing onto my stomach with her small hands.

By this point Raphael and Sam have walked over to where we are seated. "Because she ate a naughty little girl. So you better be good or she'll eat you too." Sam says mischievously.

Mindy's eyes widen and a terrified look falls over her face. "W-Weally?" She says with a scared voice looking at me.

I glare up at Sam as he chuckles quietly behind his hand and scoop up Mindy onto my lap. "No, sweetie. Your daddy is just being a meanie. Don't listen to him." I say kissing her on the top of her head.

"Then why is your tummy so big?" She asks, most of the fear gone from her voice.

"Well there is a baby in me but not because I ate it. I'm keeping the baby nice and cozy while it takes a really long nap. In another month the baby will wake up and it wont be in my belly anymore."

"There's weally a baby in this?" She questions with awe while poking my stomach.

"Yep." I smile down at her.

Mindy leans down and puts her mouth really close to my belly then says, "Hewoo baby." Then she quickly presses her ear against it like she will hear the baby respond.

Mindy gasps loudly as my stomach slightly protrudes right where her ear is. My eyes widen in surprise, the baby has never kicked for anyone but Darius and I before.

"I think the baby likes you Mindy." I tell her.

Mindy jumps up from my lap and runs to her dad's. "The baby wikes me!" She yells at them happily then starts hopping around and singing loudly 'the baby wikes me' over and over again.

I giggle at the cuteness overload as Asia 'aww's' next to me. "She is so adorable." Asia coo's. Asia is a beautiful brown skin woman with naturally big curly red hair. She is super shy but once she is comfortable with you she is really funny.