Chapter Eight

The evening arose when Kiro and Constance bought a large sundae followed by two lightsaber churros to feed their sweet tooths.

"Let's go on the ferris wheel." He pointed at the ferris wheel with the large and iconic Mickey Mouse figure smiling plastered on the center. The wheel turned into different colors as it moved slowly. The line was conveniently short, so Constance agreed to go on.

Kiro stepped in the cabin first, allowing him to help in assisting Constance.

"Give me your churro I'll hold onto it for you." She handed him the stick. Now holding two large churros in one hand, He gives out a free hand, allowing her to   wobble into his grip before sitting down from across one another. She was lucky that the ice cream she was holding didn't ruin any of their outfits. She was sure that the ride operator was annoyed upon the slight chaotic scene that had recently happened.

"You want some of my sundae?" Kiro nodded rather violently in response which made Constance laugh before scooping a spoonful and putting it in Kiro's open mouth, he hummed and smiled upon the sugary sweetness landing on his taste buds.

"I bet it tastes great with a churro!" He said about taking a bite off of her churro before she puts down the cup of ice cream to grab it away from his hand.

"You have your own churro!"

"Why am I a sith and you're a jedi?"

"You should've asked me if I wanted the blue or red lightsaber before buying" she chuckled before taking a bite from her own churro.

"Are you nervous to be this up?"

"Not really. I've been on a ferris wheel before." She said "Actually... I rode one with my dad every Friday after school, he would always take me there if I was well behaved that day, and I always was." Kiro smiled, visualizing her memories as if they were his own. 

"Just add some guitar music and this would be the most relaxing thing to be on." Constance said, easing herself into her seat and looking out of the window to see the view outside.

A silence between the two came in before Constance would point out "Kiro..." she gestures to him to sit beside her "Check out the view from here. It's so pretty."

The first thing Kiro saw as he sat down was the swinging gondolas from beneath them, he laughed.

"You're sadistic."

"W-what?"

"You're making fun of the poor people in swinging cabins. Sadist." Constance shook her head in a vigorous way.

"I-I meant the park y-you dummy! Stop teasing me!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" His voice calmed a bit before continuing "you're right. It's so beautiful."

"The best views are always up in the sky." She said feeling a sudden tension surfacing between them which caused her to finish her ice cream in a swift motion.

Kiro stared at her figure, the way she blended well with the lights and the view of the park was blurred because it was so small behind her. He was only focused on her. Heart racing, he fought the urge to make a move, in fear that it might ruin the scenery before him.

"What are we really?" She mumbles, slightly louder than expected causing Kiro to react.

"What?" He asked, hoping to catch everything she said as he snapped back into reality. Constance looked at him for a second then pulled away.

"What made you think of bringing me here?"

Kiro cleared his throat before speaking, "Well... I just thought that even if Disneyland is dubbed the happiest place on Earth, it would be better to have someone to experience it with. I haven't tried going here during freetimes after filmings or photoshoots because I prefer to share the memories with someone I really care about."

Constance could feel the rising of her heart rate as he went on.

"Someone who deserves the world because they're a dork with a really big heart." His voice is so soft and deep as he says this, he moves in closing the space between the two.

Constance opens her mouth to speak, but no words come out as she feels his breath caressing her cold cheeks. It hit her that it was almost night time which meant that it was a few hours left before the closing shows were about to start. She quickly pulled away to check her phone only to find it was 6:39 pm.

"Time flies when you're having fun." She laughs her feelings off, making Kiro smile before moving away.

"True that!"

"I hope it's alright that we stay until the park closes?"

Kiro let out a smile, trying not to show a glimpse of the other emotions that he wanted to show "Of course silly! We're spending the whole day at Disneyland!"