"Like I said the roads were immensely slippery. . ."

~Liam POV~

"I truly loved her with all my heart, I'd do anything for her no matter what it was. If she told me to jump off the Eiffel Tower then I'd jump without question. Though of course she never would've asked me to do something like that." She takes my hands in her soft ones as our eyes locked on each others.

"I should've sensed there was something wrong when I noticed her being a bit on edge. She was not at all herself, the kind and caring Danielle, instead she was distant, quiet, and curt with everyone. Danielle seemed scared when I brought up the idea, but for some reason I just shrugged it off as nothing serious."

"Liam you didn't kno-" I cut her off shortly. "I mean who the hell does that to someone they love. If you love someone then you should always put them first no matter what." continuing my rant, I could feel my blood rising.

It's true it's my fault she's gone, my fault she's no longer with us. I can't seem to do anything right! My heart begins to beat rapidly as my hands went to my head gripping the hair tightly.

"Gah! I can't take this anymore!" I burst out breathing in and out. Out of the corner of my eyes I see her flinch a bit at my sudden outburst.

Looking over towards the headstone, that had flower and roses of many colors surrounding it, I let the new set of tears fall as I got down on my knees apologizing repeatedly for my sin.Sophia saw me and rushed to my side, rubbing my back soothingly as she whispered sweet and calming things. That made me feel a lot better, and I'm lucky to have her here with me. I look up at her, straightening myself up.

"You have a right to know, you need to hear the story from me directly." she nods. I took a deep breath and paused for a second.

(Liam's conversation with himself)

Come on Liam! Just say it! Don't be a wimp!

But you are a wimp!

I'm not a wimp, I just. . .

You're just what. . .scared Sophia will see you for what you truly are! Scared that she'll leave you for someone better

No Sophia would never do that. She's. .

Different? That's exactly what you said about Danielle and look how she ended up

I didn't mean for that to happen, I never wanted any of this to happen.

Too late! It happened and you can never make amends for what you did. She is dead because of you and nothing you do will bring her back. The same thing will happen to Sophia if you continue being with her.

SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

(End of conversation)

A loud and continuous roar from the skies snapped me out of my thoughts. It had started pouring down hard as I began.

Okay. . .

"We were all in my car when the storm hit, the roads were slippery, there were so many things happening at once, and before I knew it the car skidded off the road, hydro planning. I heard screaming from the back as I tried to gain control of the car, yet when I look to my right Danielle was completely calm though I couldn't really see her face all that well." Looking up I see Sophia with a concerned look on her face, so I grabbed a hold of her hand in one hand and wrapped my other hand around her waist lightly pulling her down so that she was resting her head on my lap. Once I saw that she was comfortable I began again.

"Like I said the roads were immensely slippery, I did my best to get us on the road again, but unfortunately luck was far from our side. Eventually I lost complete control of the car as it continued to spin until the force was so strong it tipped us over in a slow flip of some sort. The force of the crash knocking me unconscious as my vision went black.