"Well not successfully since he's still alive."

"Oh you mean that gay fag who's fucking that hot Zen guy? Yeah what about it?" Selia replied in her dumbass tone.

Mellisa walked towards her slowly in an errie manner, and once inches away from her she opened her mouth, "You know you got a big ass fucking mouth. . .learn how to fucking keep it shut and then maybe you won't find yourself in a compromising position." Mellisa didn't even give Selia a chance to say anything as she pushed her to the floor with much force, and got on her back grabbing one of Selia's arms and pulling it back at an angle. This was a little trick you could use on people to overpower them, or to teach snot nose bitches a lesson in morality.

Selia cried out in pain cursing at Mellisa as she squirmed around on the floor. "Squirming around only makes it worse for yourself." She sighed clearly not amused by her cries of help. Mellisa pulled her arm back a tiny bit causing Selia to burst out in tears.

"Okay. . .ok-kay. . .I'm sorry." She choked out in bewteen sobs, letting her head hit the dirty floor in exhaustion. Just when Mellisa was about to give in and release her grip on Selia, Selia says something so inhumane and truly fucked up which provokes Mellisa to further harm her even more. "Sorry that slutty bitch has horrible aim. That dumb bitch!Aim and shoot was all she had to do and she can't even do that right. " Selia chuckled darkly, everyone turned their heads in her direction and gaped at her with furrowed eyebrows.

Mellisa bit down on her lip hard, breaking the skin as blood dripped down her lips. "Y-you.Did.T-this?!" She said in a high pitch tone.
"Well not successfully since he's still alive."8 Selia sighed, disappointment clear in her voice. Mellisa's eyes were shut tight. She couldn't hold back the tears any longer. "Rot in hell you FUCKING BITCH!" She screamed at the top of her lungs before twisting Selia's arm in a 360 degree turn thus breaking the limb as Selia let out a blood curdling scream. The tears started pouring down her cheeks, smearing Selia's already messed up makeup.

Mellisa pushed herself off but not before leaning down to whisper into her ear. "Karma is a bitch and you'll soon meet her along with your whore of a friend." Mellisa growled angrily as she got up, walking away from the crying mess that was sprawled out on the dirty floor. Louis engulfed Mellisa in a warm and secure hug as Selia attempted to pull herself up, failing miserably.

All of a sudden, the song Jealous roared throughout the halls of Pop Academy, catching everyone by suprise. "Hello. . ." Destiney answered as she held the phone against her ears. Her eyes instantly grew wide as she looked at Mellisa with much panic in her eyes.