"Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other ve-"

Louis and Harry were at Louis flat, just chilling while watching whatever was on the television.

"Bloody hell! There is nothing on." Louis groans flipping through multiple channels at once. "Not even the sports channels have anything good on!" He throws the remote, hitting Harry's arm, changing his position on the couch to a laying position. Harry sat on the armchair, examining the red patch of skin that Louis had hit with the remote.

"A little warning next time Lou. I'm very sensitive." He lets out a soft chuckle, and pulls out his phone from his pocket. Harry sighs and continues flipping through the channels, until he lands on a specific channel, catching Louis' attention.

There on the screen were two men going at it in a hot tub, they were moaning and groaning as one of the men was pounding into the other from behind with brutal force.

"What the literal fuck?!" Harry looks at Lou questioningly raising his eyebrows, not even bothering to change the channel or mute it. Louis eyes widen in shock, and he immediately gets up from the couch dashing towards Harry as he grabbed the remote. Pointing it at the T.V, he pushes the Power button but it doesn't turn off, "Lou hurry up and change the bloody channel! It's horrifying!" Harry covers his eyes, and Louis continues to fumble around with the remote.

"I'm fucking trying! This remote won't fooking work!" Louis then begins to press random buttons, but nothing works. Harry then grabs the remote and throws it across the room into the kitchen.

"What bloody good was that gonna do?!" he runs over to the remote and takes out the batteries. "Oh yeah. . . cause taking out the batteries is definitely going to work." Louis sasses sarcastically.

"Well what the hell are we going to do?!" Harry throws the remote behind him not caring about it at the moment.

"I don't know! Why the hell is there g-ga-" Louis stumbled, not able to finish his sentence, as he shook his head vigorously, the images burning in his head.

"I don't know! I don't watch that crap!" Harry spouts.

They both avoid staring in the direction of the T.V, which was still stuck on the same channel. Both begin to pace around the room, avoiding the T.V, and each other. Moans and grunts roared through the T.V as Harry and Lou desperately covered their ears with their hands, wanting nothing more than to drown out the scarring noises.

"I got it!" Harry beams brightly. "How about we take that iron steel bat we have in the closet and use it to bash the T.V screen! Problem solved!" Louis looked at Harry like he was crazy, and slapped him in the back of his head.

"Yeah?! Well look what that got us last time! A broken toaster that I had to pay for!"

"But you could've just as easily agreed to be my man servant and 'not' have had to buy a new one." Harry muttered.

"I was not about to wait on you hand and foot like some kind of monkey butler! Besides it's not my fault the toaster broke, it was already broken when we got it." Louis crossed his arms, slouching on the sofa.

"But Lou-" Harry begins only to be cut off by Louis.

"You could've had anything else other than bread. But. .nooooooo. . . .you just had to have bread!" Louis spouts in anger.

"Are you guys done bickering?!" A voice from behind the couch questions starling them a bit. They glance back to find an amused looking Mellisa, leaning on the couch grinning at them.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Louis exclaimed, looking around to see if there was anybody else.

"Well when a mommy and a daddy love each other ve-" Louis cuts her off abruptly, "Not literally love."  Mellisa gave him a threatening and scary look which made him regret his actions.

"Okay first off don't ever cut me off again." She points to Lou who nods apologetically. "Second why are you guys watching gay por-" She is cut off again.

"Don't say it!" Harry interrupts. Mellisa snaps her head towards Harry, a spark of fire in her eyes. "Well you didn't say I couldn't." He explains shrugging his shoulder.

She sighs deeply, "Destiney!" her voice echoing throughout the house. "Ya don't need to shout I'm right here!" Destiney barked as she walked into the living room.

"What's going-" She paused momentarily. This time it wasn't anyone who interrupted her but the T.V itself that caught her attention. "EEWWWW! Ya'll nasty! What the hell?!" Destiney grimaced. Looking away from the T.V as she gagged slightly.

"Don't look at me! Harry chose the channel." Louis held up his hands in defense.

Destiney snapped her head towards Harry and her eyes went wide for a second. "Um Harry. . . .is there anything you'd like to tell me?" Her left eyebrow was raised as she placed a hand on her hip, waiting impatiently for her curly haired boyfriend to answer her question.

"No! No! It's not what it looks like!" Harry flailed his hands all panicky like  "See what had happened was Louis had the remote and was flipping through channels, and we couldn't believe there was anything on"

"There's never anything on!" Louis blurted out, interrupting Harry. Glowering at Louis for a few seconds he gives Mellisa an apologetic look, "I feel your pain Mel."He muttered patting her shoulder softly.

"Anyway, he threw the remote at me, I play sobbed, then started flipping through channels until I happened upon a certain channel. Could you believe the bloody remote stopped working at that moment?! Now Lou and I are trying to shut the thing off, but nothing will work."

Once Harry finished explaining Destiney drew a relieved sigh, giving her boyfriend a quick peck on the lips and then a warm hug, "Don't scare me like that again!" He simply nodded.

Mellisa got up and began scanning the contents on the coffee table, "Um Harry. . .Lou. . .you do know that there is more than one remote to the T.V right?" She stated picking up the second remote in her hand and pressed a button. The T.V turned off instantly, and both boys curled their lips angrily.

"Lou how could you not know you have two remotes to your bloody T.V?!" Harry spat before turning back to pull Destiney into his embrace. She giggled happily as she wrapped her arms around his toned body.

"How could I not know?! How could you not know?! You're in here as bloody much as I am!" Louis sassily spouted. Mellisa cautiously moved towards Louis, gently grabbing his hands as she gazed into his eyes.

"Hey it's okay. ." She started rubbing the back of his palm soothingly with her thumb. "We're not mad at you guys. Just a little confused that's all." Lou had calmed down immensely. He gave her a warm smile before engulfing her in a sweet and passionate hug.

The door suddenly opens and in walks Niall, "Woah, what's going on here?" He raised one eyebrow looking at the two couples. A light bulb appeared over Mellisa's head and she swiftly jumped up, walking up to the Irish lad whispering something in his ear.

His eyes widened and his cheeks turned a scarlet color. A nervous cough leaves his lips, "Well would you look at the time!" He raised his wrist to look at his invisible watch. "I have to be in a place that's not here." He flitted towards the door and muttered a 'Bye' before the door clicked shut.

"What was that about?" Harry questioned raising an eyebrow. "And how do people keep getting in?" Louis added.

"Come on Harry let's go." Des stood up pulling him up with her. "I'll tell Harry and you tell Louis." She sighed. Mellisa nodded giggling a bit.