Chapter 35

The next day Niall wanted to take me on a walk with him. He said earlier he wanted to talk about everything that happened.
We walked in silence for awhile. We got to the park and headed to the bench.

"Aubrey, why did you want to come to the park?"

"Well Niall, I wanted to talk to you."

"Why? It's already proven your my little Mofo." He said winking at me. I just laughed at him.

"I'm serious Niall. We haven't talked since the hospital and I feel horrible about it"

"Look Aubrey, the only reason I didn't come talk to you was because I was giving you space. I knew throwing that all on you was a tad much. And I understand that. But what I said was all true."

"I know it was Niall and that's why I brought you here. Doesn't this look familar?"

"Kind of."

"Look around Niall, take a look at the bench were sitting on." He looked around and saw something carved in the bench. 'Niall+Aubrey best friends forever, plus now boyfriend and girlfriend forever! <3'

"How did you remember this was here?" He said smiling.

"I went for a walk the other day with Zayn and Harry. We were talking and Harry started making a joke about the bench we were sitting on. And you know I thought he was just being Harry and messing and Zayn told me to come look. Well I did and I saw that, I told Audriena about it and she told me to bring you here so I did."

"Awe. Well I'm glad you did"

"Look Niall, I want to try again with you. They've all told me stories about how cute we were together and how happier you were with me around you and I love seeing you happy." I could see him blushing and god, was it adorable.

"So what are you asking me?"

"Niall James Horan, will you do me the honors in being my boyfriend again?"

"Yes I will!" He got up and came over and kissed me and picked me up.

"I promise you Niall, nothing will ever come between us again. Your honestly my best friend!"

"And that's a promise I'll make too!"

Tonight went perfect. I couldn't ask for a better best friend and boyfriend then Niall.

Love Lostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें