Chapter 32

*Nialls POV*

I woke up at 8:30. I wasn't ready to go to talk to Aubrey. I got up and headed for the shower. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get the fact she slept with Louis out of my head. But I wanted to try everything to get her back, I missed her. I got done with my shower put on jeans and Aubrey's favorite shirt of mine. And went downstairs. Louis and Harry were sitting on the couch.

"Morning Ni."

"Morning Lou. Morning Harry."

"Where you going this early?"

"To see Aubrey." Louis looked down at the floor. I could tell me saying that upset him.

"Lou. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to punch you the other day. I was just upset because I love her so much."

"I know mate. I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean for it too happen."

"Its okay Lou. Well I'm gunna get going."

I walked out the door and headed for the florists. I wanted to get her something sweet but not to much. I got her favorite flowers and headed for the hospital. I got there and headed to her room. I walked in and her and Liam were still sleeping. I just giggled at the sight. She looked so perfect in her bed and Liam looks so funny all sprawled out on a tiny chair. I walked over to Liam and shook him awake.

"Liuhm, liiiiiiuuuuuhhhhmmmmm."

He fell off the chair.

"Oh, hey Ni." He smiled.

"She still sleeping?"

"Yeah."

"What time is it?"

"Its only 9:30, I got here early."

"Oh, well. I'm gunna go get some food. And let you wake her up."

"Okay, thanks Liam."

He walked out of the door. I'm surprised she didn't wake up. I walked over to her bed and put the flowers in a vase. She started figgiting in her bed and finally woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.

"N.niall?"

"Hi beautiful."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I came to see you." I smiled at her.

"Me? Why?"

"Well, I missed you. And I got you these." I pointed to the flowers beside her.

"Those are beautiful. And my favorite." She smiled at me.

"So. I wanted to tell you something.."

"And what's that?" I started messing with fingers, looking at the floor.

"Well, I wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave like that the other day. And I miss you so much. I miss my best friend like there's no tomorrow. I miss waking up beside you too."

"Niall.. I.."

"Look, I know you don't remember being my girlfriend and don't remember all the great times we had together. But I really want to get back to that. Or at least try too "

"I.." She could hardly say anything.

"I understand if you don't want too Aubs. I just... I wanted you to know."

"Niall.. You know I had sex with Louis... How could you still want to be with me after that?" You could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Aubrey Rose Tyler. Nothing in the world would ever make me stop liking\loving you. Your my best friend." She just smiled at me. I didn't know what else to say. She looked up at me, grabbed my face and pulled me down and kissed me. I was shocked at first but went with the kiss.

"What was that for?"

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Aubrey."

And that is what I've missed fit a long time now.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cliffhanger! :D