Chapter 26: Untold

Kim's POV:

"I love you Pie. I just love you so much! I miss you!" I looked at her and whispered. I can't control the emotions i'm feeling right now. It's hard to look at her acting like i'm not here or even existing in front of her. I walked out the door, wiping my tears away.

"Kim?" I heard someone called me and saw Yam in front of her room. I ran to her and hug her tightly, crying so hard in her arms. I needed someone right now, someone who will make i feel alright. A friend, a shoulder to cry on.

"Hey! What's wrong? What happened?"Yam worriedly asked while rubbing Kim's back. She was surprised seeing Kim like this. Kim didn't answered and just continued crying. She never asked again and let Kim let out all the pain. She felt that Kim needed someone right now and she's willing to be that someone.

Yes, she felt something for Kim from the very first time she saw her. When she saw her playing the guitar, closing her eyes, feeling the music. She was mesmerized by her. She felt her emotions by hearing and watching her playing and she was right, Kim is a very nice person and she likes her for being so shy and caring. She had some crushes but she never had a boyfriend or even fall for someone before and she's afraid of what she's feeling for Kim. She has nothing against toms because there are bisexuals and toms in her teammates but she felt weird of liking Kim. Well, thanks for the tournament and trainings, she had some excuse not to see Kim more often but things are different now. She can't fight the urge of seeing Kim and be with her. She's not expecting that Kim have something for her too but well, she's hoping that somehow she's special for Kim.

"Uhmm, i'm sorry!" She heard Kim while moving. Embarrassed while looking at the wet part of Yam's shirt and trying to smile, wiping her tears and pulling herself together. She just smiled at Kim and tap her shoulder.

"It's okay Kim, you can soaked this shirt with tears if that's what make you feel better." She answered. Kim was moved of what Yam said and hug her tightly again.

"Thanks Yam, thank you so much! Thank you for being a wonderful friend." Yam just smiled at her.

"Feeling better now? Do you want to talk about it?"Yam asked. Kim was kinda embarrassed and didn't answer. "It's okay Kim, you don't have to be shy or whatever. If your not yet ready to talk about it, don't push your self. Anyway, i just want you to know that i'm always here for you. Okay?" Kim smiled at Yam as an answer. "Come! Let's go somewhere for you to forget that problem."Yam grab Kim's hand and started to walk.

----------------------------------------------

"Where are you going?!"Kim and Yam turn around and saw Pie in front of their room. Her arms on her chest and raising her brow.

"Hey Pie!" Yam greeted her. But Pie just ignored Yam and just staring at Kim seriously. Yam look confused. "Are you guys okay?" Yam asked, feeling the tension between Kim and Pie. Kim look at Pie, measuring her stare. She knew that Pie is jealous and pissed but she's not afraid anymore. She had enough.

"Just somewhere."She answered. She grab Yam's hand, turn around and walk fastly. Pie called Kim few times but Kim just ignored it. Yam stared at Kim, puzzled, but she saw seriousness in Kim's face that's why she chose not to ask and just walk with Kim.

Tears flows in Pie's eyes as Kim and Yam walks away. She felt unwanted again and she can't believe that Kim just ignored her. She ran to their room and cried so hard in their bed.

"Oh Kim!"She murmured as she continued crying. She felt so down right now. All she wanted is for Kim to realize that what she did was wrong. She might over did it but she mean no harm for their relationship. She grab her pillow and hug it tightly, thinking of everything they went through.