Chapter 39: For Real

A/N:

Finally... I know... Hehehe..

Sorry for being MIA guys. Had a big challenge with my work. The good news is everything is better now. I hope you understand. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to those readers who never failed to check on me. With or without an update. You're the reason why i'm doing this. And to those new readers who keep my notification busy, Welcome! Hehehe. I hope you will enjoy.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

masterJ2587

-----------------------------------

Kim's POV:

A contented smile formed on my lips as i woke up with the feeling of Pie's warm embrace. Well, it's more like cuddling but whatever, all i know is that i'm enjoying her warmth. Enjoying this moment where i can stare at her closely and touch her without inhibitions. This moment of which i thought that we will never have again and i thank God for giving me this chance.

I love Pie so much, i can't deny that anymore. And last night?! Jeeez....
I can't help but to grin and blushed as i remember what happened last night. Well yeah, I respect Pie so much and i tried, I really tried to control the urge of taking her.

But the oh-so-overwhelming feeling that i felt when i saw her last night was so out of control. I'll die if I did continue to deny it and didn't let it go. I love her and the best way to prove of how i feel on that very moment was to make love to her.

Well, plus the longing factor. I admit that it also fueled the heat but what can I do? I miss her a lot and i'm way too sure that she felt that last night. Hehehe....

***

"Aw!"

The grin on my face vanished as i massage my mouth which Pie pinched. How did she do that? I don't know. Maybe she's awake for a while now and saw me grinning and smiling.

"What we're you thinking?"

She asked and gave me a curious look. She elevated her head with her hand and continued staring at me.

"Don't give me that look baby if you want me to behave."

"Perve!"

I laugh out loud as i saw her face reddened and embarrassed. I tried to hug her but she didn't let me but pulled the blanket and covered herself with it instead.

"Hey! I was just kidding. Come on babe, i'm sorry. Okay?"

I moved my self closer to her and hug her from behind. I thought she will pushed me away but she didn't and just went still.

"I love you...."

I whispered and just by a moment, she took the sheet off her face and look at me.

God! She's really beautiful. How can she be so adorable just by seeing her looking at me like this? I watched her closing her eyes as i gently caress her face with my hand. She held it and squeezed it. Pulling it closer and just feel my touch.

"You are real..."

She whispered and tears fall from her eyes just by the time when she opened her eyes and look at me again.

"Oh baby! Of course i'm real."

I quickly wiped those tears and hug her tightly. God! I really hate seeing her crying.

"Hush now baby. I'm here. Please don't cry now. Please..."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I know, i hurt you so much. I'm sorry Kim. I'm sorry."