Chapter 5: Aunt In's Café

Each group are chatting with each other and sharing about what happened in their vacation. Some are just sitting and texting while eating there food. Other's are just chillin' and enjoying the music. Everybody is having their own moment at "Aunt In's Cafe".

Aunt In's Cafe is a standard size cozy cafe who serves gourmet coffees, espresso and drip coffee, lattes, and smoothies. They offer cakes, muffins, breads, cookies, scones, and rolls for pastries. It also have a small stage for local artist who performs every fridays-sundays. Most of the costumers are students because it's just a few blocks away from the university. Pie and her friends love this place. They always hangout at the cafe whenever they're free.

"Hey Pie! What's wrong with you? You've been like that since you arrive. Did something happened?"Jane asked Pie curiously.

"Yes Pie, tell us your problem. Is it about P'van?! Are you two having some LQ?!"Puey's eyes widened about the idea.

"Oh come on guys! It's not about P'van. Were not having some LQ coz' first of all we are not together. So don't push it okay? He is like a brother to me. And for your other question, I don't want to ruin my day completely so let's just not talk about it. Lets have some fun. Okay guys?!" Pie blurted.

Puey and Jane look at each other, stared at Pie and said "Okay" then laugh!

"But really, are you okay Pie?"

Puey, Jane and Pie move their head together and stared at the person who said it and started to laugh so hard!!

"Hahahaha! Oh my God Nerd?! You talked!!" Puey hug Nerd so tight. Act like he was crying coz' of happiness. But Nerd look at him with a blank expression. "Okay, i give up! Hahaha!!.

"But really Nerd, you should talk more often. It's not that bad."Jane suggested but Nerd is still in her poker face that made them laugh again.

Puey, Jane and Nerd are Pie's friend. Jane and Nerd are her classmate since elementary days. Puey is her high school best friend till' college. Jane is a beautiful girl. She is popular in there school because of it but sometimes has a personal issue but she's okay with it. Puey is her gay best friend. Unlike toms, gays are better for her opinion. Well maybe because gays acts like girl that's why she has no problem with them. While Nerd is.... Well there is nothing much to tell. They just love having her around. Kidding! Haha! Well, Nerd is just simple. She's a quite type kind of girl. Let's just say a weird type.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" In is on the stage greeting everyone. Everybody greeted her back. "Everybody's having a great time?". Everybody smiled at her. "Well, i can see that my regular costumers are back. Did you guys had a great vacation?" In stared at each group of students. "Well good news, as my "Welcome back" treat, i'll give you 50% discount in every order! How about that?!!". Everybody cheered because of the announcement. "Please enjoy your food guys and wait for our new performer tonight. She is good, i tell you! Enjoy and thank you!" In turned the microphone off and greeted each table.

----------------------------------------------

"We're here!"Yam said it happily to Kim. Showing the cafe like a show girl.

"Haha! Yah, thanks for walking me here Yam. You really are kind!" Kim smiled at Yam. "So, shall we? I guess Aunt In is waiting for me."Kim showing the door to Yam.

"Sure!" Yam answered.

They both entered the door the look around. Kim look for her Aunt. When she finally saw her Aunt, she grab Yam's hand and walk to the counter where her Aunt is busy taking some orders.

"Well this is a nice place huh!" Kim to her Aunt, smiling. In's widened her eyes and smile when she recognized Kim.

"Kim!!!" In immediately get out of the counter and hug Kim tightly. "My, my, my! You're getting more handsome huh!" In look at Kim from head to foot.

"Hahaha! You're not bad yourself Aunt In. Beautiful as always!".

"Hahaha! That is why i really love you! You know how to appreciate such beauty! Hahaha!"They are both laughing when In notice Yam on Kim's side. In look at Kim wondering who is the girl.

"Oh yeah! I'm sorry. Aunt In, this is Yam, my dorm mate. Yam, this is my Aunt In." Yam raise her hand towards In which In immediately took it.

"It's nice meeting you ma'am. You really have a nice place. I always come here when there's a time."Yam said it politely.

"Oh really?! Thank you dear. Come! Have a sit!" In guide them to a vacant table. "What do you want to eat?!." In called one of her waiter. "Take their orders. Okay?" In said to the waiter.

"Kim? Yam? Please enjoy your stay. Ok? I leave you two first. I have to check the performer." In said.

"Oh sure Aunt In! No problem! And by the way, here's some wine coming from dad."Kim reach the paper bag and give it to In.

"Oh thank you! I'll call your dad later to thank him. Ok?. So, i will leave you now guys. Please enjoy the food Yam." In smiled at Yam and look at Kim with a teasing smile. Kim shook her head as if denying what her aunt is thinking. They take some orders after and sit.

"So, are you ok? I mean do you like it here? You're not bored right?!"Kim asked Yam. Worrying that Yam is not enjoying. Yam shook her head and smile.

 "I'm okay Kim. Don't worry ok?"

 After their orders arrived, they continue talking and get to know each other. Kim found out that they have the same course but Yam is already in 2nd yr. They also have a ranch managing by her father. They are busy talking when In approach them. Looking so bothered and worried.

"Hey! What's wrong Aunt?" Any problem?"Kim asked her aunt.

In sit on the vacant chair and face Kim.

"It's our performer. She can't make it tonight for some emergency reason. I can't disappoint my costumers." In explained.

Yam and Kim look at each other. They can tell that In is really upset.

"It's okay Aunt In, i'm sure the costumers will understand. Just explain and tell them the reason. I'm sure they won't mind." Kim's holding In's hand while saying it.

"Well i got an idea!!" Both Kim and In look at Yam. Wondering what is it. "I think a you got yourself a new performer tonight Aunt In!"Yam said to In happily.

"Who?!"In's look confused.

"Well... " Yam crossed her arm and look at Kim.

"What?!" Kim asked Yam.

In look at Kim and suddenly her face brightened up.

"But of course!!" realizing something. Looking at Kim with a happy face. Yam laugh beacause Kim's expression.

"Oh dear!"Kim realizing the idea. Looking uneasy. Yam and In look at Kim. Nodding there head.

"Yes Kim! You got it right! hahaha!!"Yam said while laughing. Kim scrath her head. Looking so helpless and tensed.................

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you're enjoying the story guys. Don forget to vote! Thank You! :)