My eyes then started to get heavy. I didn't try to fight it, because I always believe that my dreams and sleeping is my only get away.

~~~~~{Karma's pov}~~~~~

I made it to my room, so I opened it and shut the door with a whole ton of force, but since it's heavy, it didn't really move that fast for it to slam shut.

I then unbutton my two collar buttons and slipped off my shoes as I through my body against my bed as I sighed, and covered my eyes with my arm.

I know Asano is right

But I just don't want to admit it

I then groaned and grabbed a pillow and threw it across the room out of anger.

"D*MNNNNNNNM!!!!!!" I yelled out in anger as I grabbed a handful of my hair.

"SH*TTTTTTT!!" I yelled out as I threw another pillow across the room which hit a vase and making it clash and brake as it hit the floor.

I then went out on my balcony and tried to calm down.

Today's is just frustrating

I groaned at my thought as I leaned against the railing and massaged my head with one of my hand.

I just need a break

I sighed before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

~~~(Nagisa's Pov)~~~~~~

I don't know how long I was asleep but I know I woke up to bells ringing rapidly and my name being called out non stop, while the sky was dark blue with white shinning dots lighting up the sky a bit.

"NAGISA!!!"

"NAGISA!!"

"NAGISAAAAAA!!"

Both Okuda and my own mother yelled, making my ears and head hurt.

I quickly got up and wiped my face from any type of drool.

I then headed downstairs, to see two angry females.

"Why isn't dinner ready!??" Okuda complained as she placed her hands on her hips.

"It's okay dear no need to get upset. Nagisa is gonna start on it now. And maybe she'll go to bed with no dinner again and see if that gives her a reason, to never forget to fix dinner," my own mother said as she gently placed her hands on Okuda's shoulder.

I then started to feel a little sad and upset.

"I'm a HE," I said under my breath before leaving. I was then pulled by the hair, making me fall backwards from the sudden force.

"YOURE A SHE! YOURE A FEMALE!!! " My mother yelled repeatedly as she yanked my hair everywhere, thinking if she yelled enough my gender would change.

I winced and begged her to stop but all she did was make the grip on my hair even tighter.

~~~~(Karma's pov)~~~~~

After a while, I opened my eyes, but still listened to the trees sway, the crickets make noise and as well with birds chirping here and there.

This is so unlike you

I told myself as I sighed, and left my balcony to put on my shoes to go out in the field where the soldiers are practicing and try to clear my mind there.

I then opened the door and walked down the hallway.

I should try to collect my old self

You're becoming too soft

I told myself again, as I even rolled my eyes at my own self.

~~~~( Nagisa's pov)~~~~~~

I was now cooking and making mash potatoes with gravy and mushrooms mixed in with it, while I made it with steak and vegetables.

I had to let down my hair because of how my mom was pulling my hair making my scalp hurt and my hair ties wasn't helping me either which helps gives me a small headache.

Kayano being a nice person decided to help me,   Washed, peel and mashed the potatoes as I made the gravy.

Today was just troubling

I thought as I sighed and stopped chopping up the mushrooms to close my eyes and take a deep breath in before letting it out, hoping the weight in my shoulders would fall off a bit.

After a few of taking a deep breaths in and out I was able to resume on cooking.

/(How is everyone?? Sorry guys for not updating like I used to and I wish I wasn't that lazy too. Also is everyone staying safe and is everyone okay??? I also want to thank everyone for 1k followers!!!! You guys are amazing!! Please stay safe and awesome!! )/