Going back into the studio and getting her head back in the music and out of her love-life, Taylor finished most of the song before asking Jack if he wanted lunch. When the two agreed on a meal, Taylor brought the order out to Parker and thanked him.

It was roughly half an hour later when a knock on the door indicated the food had arrived, Taylor standing up and opening the door.

"Someone order burritos?"

Taylor squealed, immediately attacking the short woman in front of her with a large hug.

"Tay, don't squish your lunch," Grace laughed as she carefully wiggled the bag out from between them and then fully welcomed the embrace.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be back until tomorrow!" Taylor smiled as she pulled away from the hug, her face carrying a smile as well as mix of confusion.

Grace shrugged, "I missed you so I came home early. If you want I can go back but I just flew-"

"No," Taylor cut her off as she pulled her in for a kiss, her cheesy grin making it difficult to actually share a proper one.

"Um," Jack cleared his throat from behind them, "I uh- I don't think we've met before."

Taylor turned around and began to laugh, "Shit yeah, Jack this is Grace, my fiancé. Grace meet Jack."

"Whoah, fiancé?" He asked as he walked over and extended his hand.

"Yeah," Grace replied as she shook his hand, offering polite smile.

"She's Dress, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, New Year's Day, Call It What You Want, Gorgeous, Ready For It, End Game, Don't Blame Me, uh... let me think, Delicate, King of My Heart, you know? The usual amount of tracks."

"Nice to meet you Miss-Two-Thirds-of-the-Album," Jack teased playfully.

Grace turned and frowned at the singer, "Only two thirds? Babe, you're slacking."

Taylor gently swatted her arm before taking the bag from the brunette and holding her hand to lead her to the couch, the door swinging closed with a soft kick of her foot.

"So it's probably a little weird to you that I've been singing about a guy and suddenly I'm kissing a girl, huh?" Taylor asked nonchalantly as she pulled the meals from the bag, reading the labels to distribute without looking up.

"Not really, I mean... Alright, a little but I'm not surprised. You always fidget with the ring around your neck and now she's got a matching chain. Totally makes sense that you keep things quiet, I'm impressed that no one has figured it out," Jack replied as he took his wrap from the older woman.

"I also haven't been in seen a public for pretty much a year though, there is nothing for them to figure out yet. We probably won't be keeping it a secret after the wedding, maybe sooner. I don't mean we're going to go and make-out in parks or something but the little stuff, holding hands and going for walks, I owe her that much for all the shit she's gone through with me," Taylor smiled at Grace lovingly, taking one hand and giving Grace's knee a soft squeeze.

"You deserve that, no one should have to hide who they date or who they are," the producer said before taking a bite.

"It's complicated, always has been," Grace began.

"Always will be," Taylor finished it with a small chuckle, "Oh, did you take lots of pictures of Landon for me?"

"Mhmm," Grace replied as she wiped her face with a napkin, "I'll show you when you get home tonight. He's smiling and giggling now, it's so cute."

Taylor pouted from the thought of the cuteness, "Aww, I need to go see him soon."

Finishing lunch, Grace gave Taylor a quick kiss before starting for the door, feeling Taylor's arms trap her once more from behind, "You don't have to go."

"I should," Grace said sigh a dry chuckle, "I'll be waiting at home for you. We can have a movie night with wine and cuddles and stuff, I don't want to distract you here."

Taylor leaned over Grace's shoulder and pressed her red lips against Grace's pale skin, leaving a soft outline on her cheek, "I love you, thanks for coming hone early. I didn't realize how much I needed to see you today until now."

"I love you too, now go write the best album anyone's ever heard because that's what you do. I'm stealing your car."

Taylor laughed as Grace reached into the blonde's purse and pulled out the keys, "Why are you taking the car? You want to take my wallet while you're at it?"

"I'm leaving you my car, it's parked next to yours. I just want to drive yours."

"Mhmm," Taylor raised her eyebrows, "You're leaving me with your expensive ass car and taking my SUV just because you feel like it?"

"Or... maybe because a puppy fits better in the back of yours."

Taylor gasped, "No. You did not get a puppy, did you?"

Grace shook her head with a laugh, "I'm pulling your leg, I really just want to drive your car for a change."

"Oh thank god, only cats without asking. A dog would eat all our shoes," Taylor said in relief.

"Uh-" Grace began, "You better ask before you bring home a cat. I don't know if our children at home would enjoy you surprising them with another member of the committee, I don't know how I would feel about that either."

Taylor leaned in with a wide smile, "Fine, no more cats without asking," she kissed Grace before saying, "Go away before I either make you stay or go with you."

"Fine, love you," Grace said before opening the door and leaving.

Taylor turned around and looked at Jack who had a smug grin on his face, "Damn, Swift."

Taylor glared at him with a raised eyebrow, "Mine."

He raised his hands in a gesture to show he was backing off, shaking his head with a small smile, "All I'm saying is, good for you."