"Hannes!" Eren screams with joy at the man. (Y/n) knew that the trio had a strong bond to him and that he was the one to save Mikasa and Eren from the titans. (Y/n) watches as they happily run up to him like little kids.

"Hey kids," Hannes says and he turns to Hanji to inform her of what he had seen, "Squad Leader Hanji, my team and I have travelled between Krolva and Trost along the wall. There's no hole and we didn't come across any titans in the area."

"No titans? Are you sure?" Eren asks and Hannes shrugs his shoulders, "Are you sure you aren't drunk?"

"I don't drink on the job anymore" Hannes sighs embarrassed. Eren had always picked on him for drinking on duty and he stopped doing it when the titans attacked Shinganshina.

"Why would there be no other titans in the walls?" Armin ponders as he brings his finger up to his chin. It was weird that there were no titans in the wall when they had just cut down a few of them. Connie had stated that his town was destroyed, but there were no bodies or blood and the horses were still fastened to the stables.

(Y/n) thinks about the figure on the fur titan. She hadn't spoken up about how her mark had reacted to it, mainly because she didn't want Hanji or Erwin to make her sit out on the fight. Her body felt fatigued, but she had to stay up until she could reach Trost and then sleep for the next two days.

"Since we're in uncertain circumstances, we'll retreat back to Trost" Hanji announces with a stern voice, "There appear to be no more titans in the area, no hole, and Ymir needs medical assistance so let's retreat."

"In that case, my team and I will head back to Trost immediately to inform them of your decision" Hannes states and he salutes everyone before jumping off the wall to go to Trost. (Y/n) felt her stomach turn, warning her that something didn't feel right. She lets her eyes wander towards Reiner and Bertholdt who were quietly talking to a bewildered Eren. Her eyes narrow at them.

Bertholdt makes eye contact with her and she knew something wasn't right. She makes her way to the three of them as Eren turns around to walk away from them. She places a firm hand on Eren's bicep, indicating that she was alert. The wind picks up around them from the storm causing a pole to snap in half and thrash through the wind. The wind whispers at her to be careful.

"Spending these past three years with idiots really took a toll on me," Reiner grumbles as he starts taking off the bandage to show his cuts are regenerating, "All of you have turned me into a half-assed piece of shit. However, I will pay for the consequences and fulfil my duty as a Warrior."

"Reiner, I always knew you were a piece of shit" (Y/n) taunts and the man's eyes widen at her statement. Mikasa jumps up from behind the girl, slicing her blades into Reiner's arm and Bertholdt's neck. She brings her blades up to finish Bertholdt off, but Reiner throws her across the wall.

"Eren, we have to get out of here" (Y/n) grits her teeth and throws Eren's body over her shoulder. Lightning surrounds both Reiner and Bertholdt as she starts running away from them, but an explosion pushes her forward. Her body slides across the wall with Eren's body on her's.

Both the Armored Titan and the Colossal Titan appear before them. The Armored Titan, or Reiner, wraps his hand around both (Y/n) and Eren as he jumps off the wall. Eren lets tears escape his face as he brings his hands up to his mouth, "You traitors!"

Eren transforms into his titan form. (Y/n) freefalls down the wall, but luckily for her, one of Eren's titan locks were near her so she grabs onto it. He looks up at (Y/n) hanging onto his hair. She gives him an apologetic smile and watches as Eren's titan form gets into a battle stance.

"Eren, it looks like he also has the hardening ability" (Y/n) states as she watches Reiner get into a stance, "You have to be smart about fighting him. He can easily overpower you with strength."