4 - Nekoma

Hinata

I ran to the bathroom in a hurry, clutching both my stomach and mouth simultaneously. I had barely made it when I puked into the toilet.

I coughed and gasped before wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket. It was a miracle that this time it wasn't someone's lap.

"Excuse me?" I whipped my head and turned my attention to the stall door. The voice had sounded like a male. "Um, this is the boys bathroom, if you didn't know."

I widened my eyes then silently groaned, running my fingers through my finger hair before cursing mentally at myself. How could i be so dumb to run in the boys bathroom? My mother and the lessons she crammed into my head would be so disappointed!

"Hello? Ma'am?"

"Yes, yes! I'm sorry it was my mistake, I wasn't paying any attention." I coughed once more and barely managed to get up before stumbling out of the stall. I felt my tiny body crash into something large and soft.

"Are you alright?"

My eyes trailed up, reaching his grinning face. The guy had gray hair and green eyes, not to mention tall!

"Um, yes! F-Foreigner?"

He laughed, shaking his head before scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Sorry but I was born in Japan. I'm half Russian and Japanese."

"R-Russian?!"

"Mhm!" He bent down, which sort of made me angry. I lost an inch off of my height, leading me to be the shortest out of everyone! Even Nishinoya! "Hey, I'm Lev Haiba! What's your name?"

"Hinata Shoyo." I scrunched my eyebrows, clearly showing how dissatisfaction. "You don't have to bend down for me you know."

Lev laughed in response and straightened himself up again. "Yeah but I thought we would have a better conversation eye to eye, you know?"

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I think I've heard of your name. Are you a manager or something for Kurasuno?"

"No, I'm-"

"Hinata! Where are you? Hinataaaa!"

The muffled sounds coming from outside the wall sounded familiar. It must be some of my teammates.

I glanced at the wall where the sound was coming from and back at Lev. "I have to go, I'll see you later!"

I'm not sure why I had said what I did, I don't even know if I'll see him again. Hopefully never, that was such an embarrassing situation.

I bolted out of the bathroom, careful so that anyone couldn't see me coming out of the boys bathroom. I looked around and found Sugawara and Asahi, calling out for me.

"Sorry guys!" I ran and waved to them. Sugawara looked at me in relief, I swear he started to develop tears of joy.

He ran to me with open arms and cried out, "Oh my baby! Where were you?"