Chapter 17: Babe💕

Previously- I went up to Bryce's room to change and he followed me up stairs. We went into his room and he closed the door behind him. "What?" I asked laughing looking into his eyes. He rapped his arms around me and kissed me. "I want to be with you. I want to see your face everyday.....I want to be yours. I want to be together officially."

Hannah's POV: "Bryce I don't know what to say." I said letting go of him. "Well that's not the reaction I was looking for." Bryce said going to sit on his bed. "I just need time to think about this." I said grabbing my clothes and Bryce walked out so that I could change.

A few minutes later

Bryces POV: "hey, you done in there?" I asked cause she was taking a while and I was getting even more nervous and she didn't answer. Maybe she's trying to avoid me. "Hannah I'm coming back in." I said then I opened the door.

When I opened the door Hannah had a dress on that was falling off of her and she pulled it back up when she saw me. "Sorry you weren't answering." I said about to walk back out. "It's ok. The zippers stuck." She said walking towards me.

Hannah's POV:  "Could you help." I asked turning my back to him still holding the dress up so it wouldn't fall to the floor. He slowly zipped up the dress then I turned around to face him. I just looked at him and suddenly it was like time stoped. He pulled me in slowly and kissed me.

It was the most breathtaking kiss ever. It was soft and sweet at first but then it became more passionate. He started to unzip the dress and I giggled. "Bryce I just got dressed." I said before he started to kiss me again before he laid me down on the bed. "I prefer this off though." He smirked. While he slipped the dress off of me after he had unzipped it.

The next day

Hannah's POV: I woke up and saw that Bryce was still asleep. I slowly got up trying not to wake him. "Where are you going?" He said pulling me back into bed. Then he kissed me. "My mom is gonna kill me for not showing up last night." I said getting back up grabbing one of Bryce's hoodies.

"You want some breakfast?" Bryce asked sitting up. "Yeah I could eat something before I leave." I said putting his hoodie on. He smiled at me then went downstairs and I followed him.

Bryce fixed us some cereal when Josh came downstairs. "I told you he was gonna get you to stay the night." Josh said grabbing a drink out of the fridge. Nessa came downstairs not to long after Josh. "I see you stayed the night to." I said to Nessa laughing and she blushed.

"Ok babe I gotta go." I said kissing Bryce on the cheek. "Go get your things from up stairs and I'll meet you up there." He said then I went upstairs.

Bryce's POV: "Did she say babe?" Josh asked after Hannah went upstairs. "Yeap, I asked her last night." I told him getting up from the counter. When I got a text.

Text conversation:

Ondreaz: hey I need to talk to you in person. It's about Hannah.

To be continued.....