Chapter 14: AfterParty

Previously- "I wasn't having much fun down there anyway I'll stay for you." Bryce said and I didn't say anything I just went in Charli's bathroom and got in the shower

I was in there for like three hours. I had washed my hair and washed my face again after slowly washing my body. I didn't feel tipsy at all after I had got out. I just had a pounding headache. I put my clothes on but my hair was still wet so I brought the towel out with me still drying it.
When I walked in the room Bryce was surprisingly still there and Charli was there to.

What you are wearing^^

Bryces POV: "Do you actually like her or are you just being nice? Cause she can go without anymore heartbreak." Charli said standing in front of me. "I really like her. Her personality is great and she's gorgeous and trust me I'm not ever nice for no reason." I told her.

"I can tell you mean that. You were really there for her today. She needs someone like you." She said sitting next to me. "I would ask her out but it seems to soon." I sighed. "With Hannah it's never to soon. You just have to ask before she falls in love with someone else. I admit she's not completely over Tayler yet but if you help her you have a pretty good chance." Charli said and then Hannah walked in. She looked so beautiful. I could see that her hair was all wet from the shower.

Hannah's POV: "Hey do you guys know what time it is?" I asked still drying my hair. "It's about 11:30pm. A lot of people left but there are a couple of people downstairs for the after party." Charli said then she got a text. "It's Liam he's at the door." She said smiling then she rushed out of the room.

"I'm sorry for earlier, the drinks just really got to me." I said sitting next to him. "It's fine and you look great." He said looking at me. "Question. Are you still drunk?" He asked me. "Nope I'm pretty much fine after that shower, why?"

"Cause I wanted to do this." He said and then pressed his lips against mine. "And I wanted it to be real when it happened." He said stoping the kiss. He just smiled at me so I kissed him back. "Thank you." I said. Then I stood up and went to the mirror to put some makeup on before we went downstairs.

Bryce started holding my hand half way down there and we sat on the couch in the living room where everyone else was. The only people that where still there were some of the people that already live here, Quinton, Josh, and Tayler. Whatever girl he was with earlier wasn't in there so I'm guessing she left.

Bryce's POV: When we went down stairs I could tell that Hannah's mood completely changed when she saw Tayler. When we sat down on the couch everyone was talking and laughing sitting in different places around the living room.

Hannah just looked down at the ground for a while so I held her hand again. "Hey bunny I haven't seen you since after I got here." Tayler said smirking at Hannah. "That's weird cause I've seen you plenty." Hannah said holding my hand tighter.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tayler said and everyone looked straight at Hannah. Then she squeezed my hand tighter. "Hey take it easy." I whispered to her. "Sorry I'm gonna get something to drink." She said. "I don't think you should-" "Relax I'm just getting water." She said interrupting me standing up and walking to the kitchen.

Hannah's POV: I walked into to the kitchen and grabbed some more lemons when Dixi walked in. "Hey, are you ok? You seem a little standoff-ish lately." She said walking towards me. "Yeah I'm fine." I said hoping on the counter. "You sure cause we can ask Tayler to leave." "No it's alright" I said when she came over and hugged me and we went back into the living room.

I sat in between Charli and Bryce when Tony winked at me biting his lips and I rolled my eyes. "Hey let's play drink,dare,or truth." Addison said looking straight at me. "I don't think we should play that. It's a little childish don't you think?" Charli said looking at Addison then at me. "No that sounds fun. Let's play." I said nodding at Charli that it was ok.

"Tayler truth,dare, or drink?" Addison asked.

To be continued.....