Chapter1: Hi Tony🥰

Hannah's POV: I woke up at home with a text from my best friend Charli.

Text conversation

Charli: Hey girly are you still gonna help me move the rest of my boxes.

Hannah: For what???

Charli: Im moving the rest of my stuff into hype house today remember!!!🤗

Hannah: oh sorry I thought we finished already I mean you've been living there for a while already , but Ill still help you though. Just let me get ready and I'll be right over.

Charli: k xo💋

Conversation ended

Me and Charli have known each other since fifth grade and we've been besties ever since. She recently blew up on TikTok with her boyfriend Chase after she moved into this house filled with different tiktokers. Id rather do Instagram though. Anyways I should get out of bed and get ready.

I brushed my teeth washed my face and took a quick shower. I put on something casual but cute. After that I took a picture for my instagram.

@HannahVibes-💕Casual x Cute💕-434,510,358 likesCharlidamelio:Bestie‼️❤️User1:why are you so pretty😫Addisoneasterling: cute outfit can't wait to see you today🥰User2:🤮Comments-view more

@HannahVibes
-💕Casual x Cute💕-
434,510,358 likes
Charlidamelio:Bestie‼️❤️
User1:why are you so pretty😫
Addisoneasterling: cute outfit can't wait to see you today🥰
User2:🤮
Comments-view more

Hannah's POV: I pulled up to Charli's house and helped her put the rest of the boxes in her car. "Ok so you can leave your car here and ride with me to the hype house. I'll bring you back here for the car later." Charli said putting the last box in her car. "Ok but I can't stay long I have a photo shoot around 3pm" I told her then we got into the car. When we pulled up to the house I saw Addison standing at the door waiting for us.

"Hey oh my gosh it's so great to finally meet you Charli talks about you all the time" She said hugging me. "Same I can't get her to shut up about you we should hang out sometime all of us dixi too." I said smiling "yeah that'll be cool" she sighed. "Ok um Addison could you go get the boys to help with the boxes?" Charli yelled from the car. Addison went into the house and I turned around and went back to the car and got a box. When I turned around I saw a boy behind me I nearly dropped the box. "Hey you need some help with that?" he said smiling at me. I almost died. I just smiled at him and stood there like an idiot.

"Could you be any more obvious." Addison said laughing walking over to the car. "Hello um. Do you need help with that?" He said laughing. "Oh yeah here." I said handing him the box. I grabbed another box and walked to Charli's room. "I'm tony by the way." He said putting the box down. "Hi tony  I'm Hannah" I said smirking at him.

Tony's POV: She was so pretty and it was kinda cute how nervous she was. "Hey here's my number" I grabbed her phone and put in my number. "You should call me sometime." I said giving her phone back. "Yeah sure."