Chapter 8: Dinner

Previously-"Whats up." I asked her trying to get her to let me go cause I couldn't breath. "I'm dating someone!" She yelled.

Hannah's POV: "I saw this old friend from school at Starbucks. Turns out he works there now and we started to talk and we're kinda dating!" She said finally letting me go. "Oh so that's who the red dress was for." I said looking at her. "Yeah sorry I told you it was Chase. I just didn't know how serious me and Liam were going to be but the date last night was amazing." She said to me getting excited.

"So when can I meet him?" I asked her. "Soon but enough about me. So I talked to Tayler and he wants to surprise you tonight." She said while we were walking to my car. "What do you mean?" I asked opening the car door.

"Well he told me that you canceled on him today and I told him that you really do like him and you just had things to do. So you'll text him whenever you get home from family dinner and see if you want him to come to your house and watch movies since you don't have time to do the date thing." She told me and I hugged Charli then I got in the car.

"I Ubered here could you drop me off." She asked me getting into the car. "Yeah no problem but I can't stay, the photoshoot lasted hours and I gotta get ready for the dinner."

Charli's POV: Hannah drop me off and when I walked into the living room Ondreaz was leaving the kitchen. "Hey, where are you coming from?" He asked me. "I was with Hannah and she dropped me off." I told him walking towards the kitchen. "She didn't want to come in?" He asked me sounding kinda sad. "Oh um she had things to do all day." I told him and he just walked up to his room.

Hannah's POV: I went home and got dressed for dinner. I grabbed my purse and phone to see what time it was and I was running late so I left.

 I grabbed my purse and phone to see what time it was and I was running late so I left

I made it to my parents house as soon as I could. Then I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Nathen answer it. "You're late." Nathen said opening the door. I could tell that he was trying to stay calm.

"Sorry, Charli needed a ride." I said walking in and handing my coat to the maid. "My darling daughter it's so good to see you." My mom said hugging me. "Why are you wearing that to a dinner?" She asked letting go of me. "I'll make sure to wear a dress next time mom. Where's dad?" I asked walking towards the dining area. "He's on a business trip. He wants to put another one of his hotels in Atlanta."

Me Nathen and my mom talked for a while and ate for what seemed like forever. "Well I'll take my leave now." I told my mom after finishing the last chores. When I walked outside and got in the car I texted Tayler.

Text conversation

Hannah: hey I'm leaving dinner you can meet me at my house

Tayler: ok send the address and I'll be there.

Hannah: I can't wait 😊

Conversation ended

When I got home Tayler was already there sitting in his car. When he saw me he got out. "Hey, you ready?" I asked him walking towards the door. "I've been looking forward to this all day." He said smiling at me. Then I opened the door and we went in.

To be continued.....