Chapter 9: The Date

Previously-"I've been looking forward to this all day." He said smiling at me. Then I opened the door and we went in.

Hannah's POV: We both walked to the couch and sat down. My puppy Lily barked at him for a while then he picked her up and she was fine. "Ok so what do you want to watch?" I asked him sitting on the other side of the couch. "Why are you so far away? I promise I won't bite." He said smirking at me. I blushed and moved closer to him. "We can watch whatever." He said passing me the remote.

"Ok let's watch five feet apart." I said putting the movie in. "You want anything from the kitchen?" I asked him while the movie was starting. "Anything will be fine." He said. I went into the kitchen, grabbed some popcorn and put it in the microwave. When I got a call.

Phone conversation:

Hannah: hello

Ondreaz: hey Hannah what's up

Hannah: Nothing much watching a movie at home

Ondreaz: I heard you stopped by the house today. Why didn't you come say hi?

Hannah: I was busy all day

Ondreaz: well are you busy now cause I'm ready to make it up to you for leaving the party. Come chill with me, I've got the house to myself.

Hannah: yeah um it's kinda late and I've had a long day. Maybe another time.

Ondreaz: yeah ok, another time.

Conversation ended

When ondreaz hung up the phone Tayler walked in. "Hey is everything fine? You've been in here for a while." He asked walking towards me. "Yeah everything's fine, grab some drinks from the fridge." I told him grabbing the popcorn and heading back to the living room.

Half way through the movie I feel asleep cause I was extremely tired and I had watched the movie like a hundred times.

Taylers POV: I sat on the couch with Hannah and the movie was good so far. While we were watching the movie I could tell that Hannah was slowly falling asleep. After a while she rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

I grabbed her blanket from the other side of the couch and put in over her. I cuddled next to her then kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." I said then I slowly went to sleep.

The next day

Hannah's POV: When I woke up I was holding on to Tayler

Hannah's POV: When I woke up I was holding on to Tayler. "Hey, wake up." I whispered. Then I shook him a little and he slowly woke up. "Morning bunny." He said in a husky tone smirking at me. "Bunny?" I said sitting up. "Yeah, I guess we both fell asleep huh." He said putting his shoes on.

"It's ok I didn't have much to do today and I had a long day yesterday." I said when someone knocked at the door. "Who is it!" I yelled. "It's Ondreaz." I heard the voice say from the other side of the door.

To be continued.....