Chapter 5: Make it up to me.....

Previously-"Well your just straight forward aren't you." I said smiling at Bryce. When another guy came out side. "Hey! Ondreaz is looking for you and he seems worried."

Hannah's POV: I don't know why Ondreaz would be worried but I guess I should see what's wrong. "Maybe we can talk another time." I said to Bryce and walked off with Ondreaz's friend. "Hey I notice you from some of Ondreaz's TikToks. I'm Hannah." I said still following him. "Yeah I'm Tayler." He said smiling. "Was Bryce bothering you? I assume you're with Ondreaz." He said smiling at the ground.

"Nope he wasn't bothering me and I'm not with anybody." I said looking around wondering where Ondreaz was. "So you're single?" Tayler said still not looking at me making his way through the crowd.

Tayler's POV: "Why does everyone keep asking me that." Hannah sighed. "Oh sorry I just thought you were kinda cute." I said as we stoped and Ondreaz was in front of us. "Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you." Ondreaz said.

Hannah's POV: "Sorry I was with Bryce." After I said that Ondreaz gave Tayler a worrisome look and Tayler shrugged his shoulders. "What?" I said looking at Tayler then back at Ondreaz. "Um I'm gonna go" Tayler said before he walked of. "We need to go." Ondreaz said while walking towards the front door. "We just got here." I said pouting.

"I know but I need to go and I'm not leaving you here by yourself. I'll make it up to you another day." He said opening the door to the car for me. "I can stay here with Bryce." I said wanting to go back into the party. "C'mon you just met Bryce. You don't even know him." He said and I could tell he was getting frustrated so I just got in the car.

"Well that was fun." I said sarcastically while we were in the car. "Look I said I'll make it up to you." He said looking at the road. "Why did you have to leave?" I asked him. "It just wasn't my scene." He sighed.

"Do you not like parties?" I asked him. "No it's not that I don't like parties. It's just the people that are at the parties. You know, the vibe." He said still not taking his eyes off of the road. "Yeah I get it." I said when we pulled up back at the hype house.

We both got out of the car and he opened up the front door. "So what now?" I said sitting on the couch. Ondreaz looked at me like he was confused. "You said that you were going to make it up to me so what are we gonna do?" I said smiling at him.

"When I said I'd make it up to you I didn't mean right this second." He said smirking and then sat next to me. "Well when you do decide to make it up to me what will we do?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just looked at me and his eyes lit up.

Ondreaz's POV: She looked at me with her adorable smile. I've never seen someone filled with as much life as her. "You are so beautiful." I said looking her in her eyes and then I leaned in and-

To be continued.....