Chapter ninteen

Chapter 19

{picture above is how I see Michelle}

(Unedited)

(Michelle's pov)

I woke up from another nightmare they happen a lot now. They are normally the same thing just a bit different. No one knows about the nightmares other than Emma, I tell her everything and she does the same too. It was then when I noticed I was sweating and crying, something that comes with the unwanted dreams.

"Michelle,are you okay?" Emma asked panting, probably from running to my room.

"Yeah, it just happened again." I said shrugging it off.

"The dream." She asked. I didn't reply not wanted to stress the importance of the topic. So, I just nodded. "Okay, if you don't tell me I will just go back to my room."

I hated the dream well nightmare. They started when I was ten when I had witnessed the worse thing of my life, my dad's death. He was all I had, my mom died in childbirth with me. My dad was driving me to school third grade when a truck slammed into his side leaving me to a few scratches and a sprained hand. I sill remember his last words but I don't want to think about that.

~end of flashback~

I know what Kaitlyn was talking about once I was in high school with Emma she was all I had. She was three years older than me and we where never in the same school until high school. When I came I guess I ruined it between her and Rose and I felt bad about it but she didn't know my background most people thought I was wired and an outcast so I didn't make any friends. That's why in 2011 when I found 5 seconds of summer my life was better they made me happy. I would have been in the one direction what ever but Liam went to my school so I knew them, well him, but in 2010 I voted for them and cried when they came in third even though we weren't in the same grade.

"So, why does Rose hate you?" Kaitlyn asked me as Emma told the story that I didn't want to tell.

"She, umm she didn't like how when Michelle came to high school she always hung out with me. But I was all she had. Rose didn't get that." Emma said looking at Kaitlyn.

"Oh, I see well let's eat i don't want to start anything." Kaitlyn smiled as I looked down at my phone. Seeing that Calum hood just tweeted. I laughed at his childish tweet getting looks from Kaitlyn and Emma.

"I got it to." Kaitlyn laughed pushing the retweet button.

*

After the meal Emma had to go back to Nando's to work, I had the day off. So Kaitlyn and I walked around for a bit and she remembered that she had to met up with Niall and the boys. I offered to leave but she told me I could come.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to the flats, I don't know whose flat it is.

"They will love you just be you and talk about 5sos to Louis and Niall." She laughed I laughed to knowing about that stuff. "Just be yourself." She said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I'll try."

(Nialls pov)

Kaitlyn texted me saying she was bringing Michelle and I told the guys they seemed fine by it. I was happy Kaitlyn was making more friends then just us and Rose.

"They here!" Harry yelled chasing Louis to the door. When Harry opened the door he saw a man. "Who are you where's Kaitlyn?"

"Oh, I'm Liam's friends we where in high school together, my names Caden." The blonde boy said as Liam got up to bro hug him.

"What did we miss?" Kaitlyn asked entering the door that was still open.

"Liam has a friend from school that we didn't know about." Louis said sitting back down.

"Caden?" Michelle said.

"Michelle!" Caden proclaimed. Okay now I'm really confused.

*

Okay so what we have learned is Liam, Caden and, Michelle all went to the same school. And how I see it is that Caden and Michelle are into each other.

"Niall, can you come to the kitchen with me." Kaitlyn asked standing up from my lap and grabbing my hand in hers.

"Okay, sweetie." I smiled following her.

"I'll come too." Harry and Louis said together. Before we knew it all of us me, Kaitlyn, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam were in the kitchen.

"Okay, so boys I have a plan. We need to get Michelle and Caden together. Since me and Niall are already done and not works in progress." Kaitlyn proclaimed when this girl sees love for people she goes for it. But I think it's just a pice of the puzzle to our story.

"And how do you say we do this?" Zayn asked actually speaking for once. {get it because I never give him dialogue okay I'm done}

"Magic!" Louis laughed.

"No, we use love." Kaitlyn said looking at me.

"That sounds stupid, I like magic better." Louis said being a child but that why we love him.

"We do things my way!" Kaitlyn laughed.

"Yes mam!" All five of us said. Well most of us laughed. As I pulled her closer into my body.

I looked out of the kitchen and saw Michelle and Caden talking. It was sweet.

___

A/N

So the start of the chapter was good then it went to crap. Anyways I get off topic a lot I was gonna focus on Kaitlyn and Niall but Michelle and Caden's thing works in the story trust me. It's cute and Niall and Kaitlyn bond even more in it so I have plans okay. Also I confused myself writing this so if you confused me too and I'm writing it.