Chapter one

(the first few chapters aren't that good but this is the product of 12 and 13 year old me. Once I turn 14 the book gets good so sorry for the the start but it gets better)

Chapter one

(Kaitlyn's pov)

"Sweetie, I have some news for you!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming mom, give me a sec." I said as I turned my phone off and threw it at my bed.

"What do you need mom?" I asked her as she looked at me, happy and sad at the same time.

"Your dad got the job in England, we're moving in a week, isn't that fun?" My mom said, not noticing the she had just hit me with a wrecking ball four times.

"Really you expect me to think of moving and leaving my family and friends to be fun?!" I yelled back at her.

I never got my mom, or why she thought I would be happy to leave a home I have been living in for seventeen years. I went in my room and slammed the door closed. I put my earbuds in and listened to Avril Lavigne on shuffle, tuning out the world.

--

"Time for dinner Kaitlyn, you can't stay in your room forever!" My dad yelled.

"Yes I can, and I will!" I screamed back at him.

I know I won't go hungry, I have a mini fridge and so much food my parents don't know about. I even have a microwave my parents gave me two years ago.

----------------------------------------------

I sat in my room trying to think about the good things about moving to England. The only things were, the sites, the food, and the accents.

My friends told me to look for One Direction. They have some okay songs, and they are cute, but I doubt I'll see them.

--

The next few days went by fast, I had to pack everything in my room in four days.

My phone rang, I looked down to see that my best friend, Isabella, was calling me.

"Hey, can you hang out today before you have to leave?" She asked.

"I think so, but I'll have to ask." I said as I put her on speaker ,and texted my mom.

'Mom, can I go to the mall with Bella?'

"I just texted her" I said.

"Okay check to she if she replied, I want to see you before you leave!" Isabella said.

'Yes you can, but you have to home by 10 tomorrow morning. Love you.'

"She said yes" I said. I was happy but sad. It was bitter sweet, this was the last time I will see my best friend for a while.

"Yay, I'm going to invite Haley and Olivia too so we can have a last girls night!"

That's what really made me sad, to hear it was our last girls night.

--

"Okay, so when you meet Harry Styles tell him I love him." Haley said.

All they were talking about was One Direction, and what boy they should date when they visit me. Again, I'm not a huge fan of them.

"Haley, I'm not gonna meet them, so all of you stop talking about who gets Harry and Louis."

That's when I got about what felt like, seven hundred, pairs of eye balls on me.

--

I woke up to the sound of my brother telling me that we were leaving today.

We all got in the car and drove to the airport. After we took off, I said good bye to America.

--

I feel asleep after being on the plane two hours, and ten hours after that, my mom woke me up and said that we were home. If anything, I'd never felt farther from home because where I was.

-----

Authors note: Sorry if you don't like it, but I hope you like it, and please leave comments. I want to read them and there is still so much more to this story. With this story I'm basing some of the characters off people I know, so Kaitlyn's best friends in the story are based off my best friends but with diffent names. :-)

Love~ 1D nerd