I put on a fake challenging smile, "Of course not. I just hope you brought extra pants.."

-----------------------------------

"I wanna ride it!!" I pout.

"No way we'll all puke." the twins argue.

I laugh, "You guys are such wimps. Haruhi will you ride with me?"

Sh stares at the spinning ride nervously. It was called The Vortex. About fifty people stood in a circle with safety bars. It spun at a ridiculous speed. "Uh... I don't know. I've never been a fan of spinning rides."

I guess I was resorting to guilt tripping Tamaki, "Oh well... I guess I'll ride it alone. Maybe some pervert will stand next to me. Who knows."

"I can't allow that to happen to my innocent daughter!!" Tamaki exclaims.

"Innocent?" the twins question.

I shot them a glare before saying, "So you'll ride with me Senpai?" My voice is dripping with hope.

"...No. But Mori will!"

I glance at the silent giant with a raised brow. "Sure," is all he says.

I jump up and down and hug him, "Thank yoooou!" We get in line. The line goes fast because it holds several people.

I giggle as it speeds up and tilts. I look over at Mori who has a small smile on his face.

Once we're off, Mori and I collapse out of dizzy-ness. I'm still giggling like an insane person as Hikaru helps me up. "Let's do it again!" I say between giggles.

Mori gets up and is still a little wobbly, "No.."

I burst out laughing.

-----------------------------------

Next were the games. Honey played everything until we came upon the test if strength. I step up and dig out five dollars from my pocket. The man working there hands me the hammer.

When I hit it it goes up to "Super Strong" which is right before the bell.

"Damn carnival games." Hikaru and Kaoru laugh.

"Want me to win you something?" Kaoru teases.

I roll my eyes in response.

-----------------------------------

It was already 9:00. There was a full moon out. We were now heading to the haunted house. My palms were sweating like crazy.

The line wasn't very short. Go figure only idiots would ride this thing this late.

The ride consisted of a walkthrough part, a maze, and finally a mini roller coaster at the end. The worst part was in the maze they had staff dress up and kidnap you to scare you. Of course this only happened at night.

I needed a way out of this. "Uh guys.. I'm not feeling to well. I think I'll bail.." I begin.

Hikaru cuts me off, "No way scardey cat. You're getting in this thing even if I have to carry you."

It was our turn. I stopped at the entrance ready to turn around but Hikaru grabbed my hand. I let out a pathetic whimper as we entered.

I didn't let go of his hand through the walkthrough. I kept my eyes shut trusting him to get me through this. Not the best idea, but whatever.

-----------------------------------

Remember how it was a bad idea to trust Hikaru? It really was. I felt his hand drop from mine. I opened my eyes to find myself in the middle of the maze.

I started hyperventilating. This. Was. Not. Good. I was scared to death of haunted houses. "Hikaru," I say softly, "Kaoru, Tamaki-senpai, anyone?!"

Tears leak out of my eyes as I start walking. I was shivering like it was -60 F.

Then I saw it. A man dressed like a zombie. They scared me the most. I watched a horrible zombie movie as child. It scarred me for life.

I ran as fast as I could. I was sobbing now and I could see through the tears and the darkness. I hit something and tripped. I felt blood but I could care less. I was scared out of my mind.

I ran into a wall. I held my head as I sunk into the corner. I was crying my eyes out waiting for the zombie to come and kill me. I couldn't think straight. I sunk to the floor and buried my head between my knees.

-----------------------------------

I don't know how long I was in the maze. I was too scared to check my phone.

I had finally calmed down a little when I heard footsteps.

I was screwed. The zombie would come and eat me alive. I was going insane. I looked up for a second and saw a tall figure.

My head shot back into my knees. I was shaking with fear when the figure yelled, "Tukiko!!"

I couldn't lift my head. I was frozen. I don't know if it was out of fear or shock.

I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up, "H-Hikaru?"

He smiles gently at me, "You've had a long night, sleep."

My shaking had stopped and I had calmed down. I had just spent who knows how long crying like a baby because of a haunted house. And now Hikaru was carrying me out.

This thought startles me and I roll/fall out of his arms. "Tukiko...?"

I stand up, "I can walk" I felt my cheeks burn. He leads us through the maze.

We finally reach the roller coaster part. I climb in the cart first. When we start to move he put his arm around he and moved my head so I couldn't see.

-----------------------------------

No one talked on the ride to Honey's summer home. When we got there I asked Mori to take me to my room. I'd asked him because I knew he wouldn't talk.

The room was totally pink with cats everywhere. "Mitsukuni thought you would like it." He said before he left.

I laid down on the overly fluffy and pink bed. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

Hikaru opens the door and comes in. It's silent for a few minutes. I just stare at the ceiling while he stares at me, "You could have told us. We, I, wouldn't have ditched you. I would have stayed with you. I'm sorry...."

"Don't be. If it weren't for you I'd still be crying like a baby." I tried bringing humor into the conversation. It didn't work so well.

"Next time... Next time just tell us.." He turns around to leave. I run after him and trip over a big stuffed cat.

He turns around and catches me in a tight hug. I'm surprised at first; I eventually hug him back. I pulls away and blush. "I think I'm going insane."

"Why?" he teases, "Falling for me?"

I grin at him, "Not in a million years."

-----------------------------------

A/N: I had fun writing this ^_^

Kinda cheesy but I like it.