Chapter 6

The bell rang: dismissing us from to any after school activities. Hikaru grabbed my backpack before I could even reach for it. "Give it baaaaack." I whine.

"No way," he says grinning deviously, "You have a broken arm."

"So? The backpack goes on my shoulder not on my arm." I giggle, "Silly Hikaru."

He grins, grabs my hand, and starts leading us toward music room three.

I dragged my feet in an attempt to try and stop us, "God, for someone so skinny you're pretty strong,"

He smirks, "I have to be for sweeping sweet maidens off their feet."

I laugh hysterically, "You wish."

We continued to the music room laughing at stupid jokes. When we get to Music Room 3, there was a serious lack of decoration.

"We haven't had any insane themes lately," I say mostly to myself but Tamaki being Tamaki decides to take action at my harmless comment.

"You're absolutely right, Tukiko! Today we won't have customers. Instead, we'll think of different themes to pleas the future princesses that may come." he said everything like he was being a noble hero.

"Senpai," I say mentally facepalm ing myself, "I was talking to myself. The girls haven't noticed and I don't think they really care."

It was too late though, he had already made a colorful sign that said, "Ouran High School Host Club closed for the day."

I rolled my eyes as we all gathered around a table. Kyoya took out his laptop and looked at us expecting ideas.

It was completely silent until I spook up, "We could do different fairy tales."

I was hoping they would reject it. I really wasn't into fairy tales. But this was the host club. The twins grinned evilly, "You could be the princess.."

"Wh-what about Haruhi!" I argue.

They shake their heads, "Then they would know she's a she."

"We could do Snow White and the Seven Dwarves." Haruhi says.

"Fine if you're Snow White," I say crossing my arms.

"Absolutely not!! Daddy's little girl cannot be revealed or all the big bad boys in this school will go after her!" Tamaki hugs Haruhi spinning her around.

When he puts her down she looks like she wants to puke. "Senpai," she said almost like she's drunk, "don't do that again."

The twins and I are laughing them. Honey comes over and looks up at me with puppy dog eyes, "You'll be Snow White and other pretty princess, won't you?"

So that's their plan. When I disagree they'll use Honey on me. Damn them. "Oh alright. But we have to do Mulan." Mulan was my absolute favorite Disney Princess. She proved that princesses (even if she wasn't technically one) don't have to wait for a Prince Charming to come along and save them.

We discussed who would be who from each fairy tale. In Snow White, Tamaki would be Happy, Kyoya would be Grumpy, Honey would be Bashful, Mori would be Sneezy, Hikaru would be Dopey, Kaoru would be Sleepy, and Haruhi would be Doc.

They all fit their roles pretty we except for Kaoru and Mori, but they didn't seem to mind.

Tomorrow would be... interesting to say the least.

--------------------------

I was the last one to the Music room that day. All the hosts where already dressed in their dwarf costumes.

I burst out laughing, falling over from hysterical giggles. "Yo-you guys look ridiculous!" I said between laughs. They look comical in their beards and giant hats.

Hikaru glared and threw a bag at me. I guess he was still mad at me for making him Dopey. I took the bag and changed.

The dress was an amazing replica of the one from the movie. The skirt was soft silk and the body blue velvet.

When I stepped out I saw a glittering glass coffin. "Oh no way you jerks."

"That's no way for a princess to talk." Hikaru said obviously enjoying my distress.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses and said, "You have two options, either tend to guests as you normally would, or lay in this glass coffin and let your prince find you."

I glare suspiciously, "What do you mean?"

"You will be kissed for a fee of $10."

I blinked at him, "Do I look like a prostitute?!"

"50% would go to paying off your debt. And it would only be a peck. Anyone who try's this rule will be asked to leave. You can quit at any kiss but it could make it awkward for you and that guest."

This could seriously lessen my debt...

"Fine."

"Excellent."

I climbed into the glitter death trap. I was given a rose to hold while I lay there. They shut the lid and I shut my eyes.

I could hear the club activities through the air holes. The twins still put up the forbidden lovers act once and awhile. Honey acted like a bashful little boy and Mori sneezed every few minutes. Kyoya was just... Kyoya.

I guess some guys came in; I hear Tamaki say, "Boys! Please, you must help us! Dear princess Tukiko has been put under a spell that only a true loves kiss can break!" I was holding back a scoff.

I felt the lid of my glass tomb open. The kiss wasn't anything special. He just pressed his lips to mine. I didn't open my eyes though. I hoped I would have to.

This continued for what seemed like ages. I never realized how long the three hours we were here actually were.

I guess Kaoru fell asleep because I didn't hear their twin crap anymore. I was itching to get out of this thing.

The coffin lid crept open. I didn't care how awkward it would make things, I was opening my eyes. After the kiss I slowly opened my eyes to preserve the image that I was sleeping.

It was Hikaru.

--------------------------

A/N: I hate my lack of being able to write long chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And sorry I had to use dollars, too lazy to convert