Chapter 8

We waited in the ticket line for what seemed like ages. Tamaki was going on and on, "I've never been to a commoner amusement park. I mean I've been to ones that have been rented out. But never when there were so many people!"

I hear Haruhi mumble something. I think it's, "Dumb rich kids."

We finally reach the girl who's taking tickets. She saw Tamaki and flipped her hair flirtatiously, "May I take your tickets?"

He smiled and handed her the eight tickets. She, in return handed him eight paper bracelets, "Here's your bracelets and my number." He looked at the slip of paper confused.

"Let's go lover boy I sighed and pushed him through the gate. We step to the side an put on the bracelets.

"Where to first?" Honey asks excitedly. "I wanna go see Kiddie Land!!"

"I'll take him. You go enjoy the park." Mori says before taking Honey towards Kiddie Land.

After he leaves Tamaki leads us over to an abandoned table and lays out a map of the park. He takes out a marker and starts drawing a path. "Ok team! This is the route we will be taking through this commoner amusement park."

We all take a look at the Sharpie'd map. The first stop was the rickety old wooden roller coster with steep hills. "Looks good, boss..." Kaoru began.

"But won't we need riding partners?" Hikaru finishes.

Tamaki instantly grabs Haruhi, "Of course. I'll take Haruhi!"

Hikaru loops his arm through mine. I see Kauro's look of disappointment and I set away, "I actually wanted to ride with Kyoya-senpai.."

He looks confused but only for a second. "Fine by me."

Kyoya and I had gotten on the ride before everyone else. We were now waiting on a bench for them. "That was oddly considerate of you, Tukiko."

"What do you mean senpai?"

"I know you didn't want to ride with me. You only did it so that Kaoru could ride with his brother."

I stare at my hands, "He looked so depressed when he saw that Hikaru wanted to ride with someone else..."

He smiles slightly, "You're a remarkable young lady Miss Tukiko."

I grin at him as the rest of the club, minus the third years, get off the old roller coaster.

Next is the sky drop. It's a fifty foot tall neon red post with a circle of seats around it. We get on and the twins sandwich me.

We slowly start to ascend. "You scared, Tukiko? I could always hold your hand." Hikaru teases.

I roll my eyes at him, "In your dreams, Romeo."

We're finally at the top. You can see the whole park. The one ride that catches my eye is an eerie looking haunted house. Before I can process what I see we're plummeting back to the ground. I let out a surprised squeak and Hikaru laughs.

I hop off the ride. My legs are shaky and I wobble into Kaoru. He grins at me, "Hmmm... Maybe Hikaru and I should ride with you from now on. You seem unsteady."

I stick my tongue out, "I'm fine." I don't think I was though. "Tamaki-senpai can I see the map please?"

"Of course!" he says as be hands it to me. The path he had written showed the haunted house as the last ride we would ride.

"Do we really have to ride the Haunted House last?" I ask nervously.

"Duh," Hikaru says, "We have to wait until its dark. That way it's the scariest." A shiver runs down my spine, "Why? You scared?"