Chapter 3

Haruhi and I walked to his house. It was a tad long but the other alternative was a limo from the twins. The walk was extremely long and annoying. By the time we got there I wanted to collapse.

"I didn't realize your house was so far away." I comment as we take our shoes off

"Yeah, but we would have been harassed out of our minds had we taken the limo."he replied. We both laughed.

A flash of read hair ran out the door saying, "Bye ladies! Help yourself to the food in the fridge!"

"Bye Dad!" Haruhi yelled back. Dad? He was dressed as a girl and why did he say ladies? I'm an idiot.

"You're a girl." I don't know how I missed it he -erm- she looked just like one past the short hair and the uniform. "But why are you dressed as boy?"

"Same reason you work for the host club, I broke a vase."

"But you're a girl.."

"I enrolled in Ouran as a boy."

"Why??" I was seriously confused. Did Haruhi like..girls?

"I didn't want too. When I went to enroll they thought I was a boy. I had to cut my hair because a kid got some gum in it."

"Oh..." was all I could say.

"Come on," she said, "I'll go make us some snacks." She made some rice balls and we sat and ate them. I learned that her mother had died and that she was at Ouran to study and become a lawyer.

"What about you?"

"Hmm?"

"What about your family?"

I stand up, "Oh uh I forgot I have to go shopping. See ya later!" I run out the door and start to head home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm twirling my dog tags in the middle of math when I hear an announcement, "Miss Tukiko... Miss Tukiko to Headmaster Suoh's office please!" Most of class 1A ignores me as I get up to leave except for two auburn haired twins. They're grinning mischievously; I send them a quick death glare before I close the door.

It takes me a total of five minutes to find the headmaster's office. I've never been to a school this elaborate.

I finally get there and knock on the door. "Come in." I hear a voice say.

I open the door to find a man in his late forties sitting behind a large desk. He looks over me and scowls. "You're out of uniform."

"I can't afford a uniform, sir" I reply keeping my voice even.

"Yes I am aware of your..." He pauses, "financial issue." he finishes.

We sit there just staring at each other until he says, "Which is why I've decided to allow the Hitachiin twins to design a uniform specifically for you."

"Bu-But that defeats the purpose of a uniform! I won't look like anyone else!" I protest.

"You already don't look like anyone else. At least this will help you blend in." He dismissed me before I could protest further.

The twins fist bumped each other when I enter the room. I could only glare. I hope the uniform their sick minds come up with wont be too embarrassing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: Sorry for the short and action less chapter. The next will have action. Promise!