bloom bloom - the boyz

🌂

a few weeks had passed, nothing eventful had happened. siyeon's parents came back but siyeon had stalled. today she was sitting on sua's bed waiting for her to finish making coffee. 

"do you think I should tell my dad now" siyeon asked as sua came in

"the sooner you do it, the better."

"ugh, its just so nervewrecking yknow. i dont wanna do it at all but i do think i should." 

"do you want me to walk you home?"

"yeah, and then can you wait at the InSomnia cafe so we can meet up again later."

they walked together, holding hands and sua giving comforting words to siyeon. finally, they reached siyeon's building. she had seen her dad's car parked not too far so she knew he was here. sua left and siyeon started going to her apartment.

as she opened the door she felt her heart start to pound. "hi dad"

"siyeon", he said, acknowledging her. he always spoke in such a serious manner and it bothered siyeon. it made her feel like she was in trouble with the principal rather than having a chat with her own dad.

"i wanna tell you something but i also want you to know that im an adult. that means you don't have much of a say in my actions anymore. im an independent woman and your words wont bother me as much as they would've seven years ago. however, that doesn't take away from the fact that you are still my father and i don't want to shut you out completely from my life"

"thats good siyeon. im proud of you for being as independent as you currently are and although i have a pretty good idea of what you're about to say in my mind i want you to know that as your father i still should be playing a pretty big part in your life" although this calmed siyeon down the tiniest bit she was still extremely nervous.

"ok, basically, im lesbian, and i have a girlfriend already." siyeon said and flinched as if she was expecting a smack to her face.

"i figured, do you think after raising you i wouldn't take note of how you act. when it first clicked, i was very disappointed, we lost hope in minho continuing the bloodline and now you too. after thinking about it for a while, as in 3 years, i took into account how much of a mature lady you are" he said, continuing he said, "i trust you siyeon, please don't make any stupid decisions. and im proud of you for coming to talk to me about it even though you saw how i dealt with minho and jisung." 

now siyeon was basically crying her eyes out, it felt so nice to finally feel accepted by her own family. her father stood up and gave her a hug. she didn't know it could feel this nice to finally feel any kind of affection from him. he was always such a cold figure so this was a huge change.

🌂

"oh babe what happened?" sua asked, going in for a hug. she could see the red in siyeon's eyes and knew she had been crying.

"he didn't yell at me or say anything mean" she said in between her sobs

"thats great, you want to go somehwere private?" sua asked, seeing the amount of stares they got. siyeon nodded. sua got up and held her by her waist and they took the bus to sua's house. when they got there sua prepared a cup of coffee and went back into the room where siyeon was. she had stopped crying and sua thought she looked really cute. 

sua sat down next to her and put the cup of coffee on the nightstand. siyeon leaned on her and sua wrapped her arm around siyeons waist. 

"are you happy he said that" she asked

"yeah" siyeon wasn't in the mood to talk too much so sua gave her the coffee and they watched random compilations on youtube and other videos. one of their favorite things to do together was watch random commentary youtube. after a while they got bored. siyeon invited minho and jisung and told them the whole story.

it'd been a while since minho had gotten kicked out and he was happy for siyeon. at the same time he realized he wouldn't let his father bother him anymore. it'd been so long since they've talked and minho didn't need him anymore. 

🌂

a few days had passed and everyone was in sua's backyard. there was jiu, yoohyeon, felix, changbin, siyeon, minho, and siyeon's mom. they were having a barbecue and all of them couldnt have been better. the feeling of love was surrounding them

just having each other near them would make them feel like nothing else happened. as if they were a huge family theyd make fun od each other, teach each other, but they'd always make sure they didn't cross any boundaries. to siyeon, it honestly felt like a dream. never in her life would she imagined herself feel this good. 

with sua's hand in hers they walked back inside and started to make some coffee to take back out. 

"if you were to have one thing right now what would it be" sua asked her

"anything? like anything at all? even the most wild thing?"

"yup, absolutely anything that comes to your mind"

"well as much as i love the insomnia cafe i'd really like to open up my own. i have the plans and everything."

"really? i wasnt actually expecting that, in my head you'd say something like a cute cat or more friends."

"a cat? i was actually contemplating that. but like imagine me with my own cafe. it'd make me more responsible and i really do want one. wouldnt it be nice?"

"yeah it really would, maybe one day we'll raise enough money and do it."

"yeah. i was thinking what about dreamcatcher cafe. with its own little sign outside and cute fairy lights in the back. lots of small string lights all ovver and a cute wood design."

"you really care about this a lot. i'd actually love to do that with you" sua said

just then the coffee finished and they went back outside. their day finished and siyeon went to suas room. they'd been sleeping in the same day for almost a week straight. the only complaints were sua would take all the space even though she was smaller. 

🌂

after waking up siyeon looked at the time and realized she was almost late. quickly throwing on one of sua's huge hoodies and leaving her leggings on, she sprayed some perfume on and tied her hair up. she started running to the cafe and then slowed down to a fast walk after realizing she was already a few minutes late. 

when she got there dami was at the cashier, 

"siyeon, you know i love you but you really have to start getting here faster, the last time you were on time was so long ago."

"i know, im really sorry. i know how stressed you are." siyeon apologized, and she meant it. she'd been getting carried away with all the good things in her life she forgot about her responsibilities. dami left and siyeon took over. she quickly message sua saying she was at work. 

🌂

sua came to visit siyeon with a small caramel frapp in her hand.

"hey babe" she greeted

"hello" siyeon responded, not looking since she was making a drink. after handing it to the customer she finally saw sua. 

"did you really bring another cafe's drink to your girlfriends cafe" siyeon asked

sua nervously laughed "oopsies"

"gotta admit tho, they use the expensive caramel syrup. thats why it tastes better." siyeon said

"yeah, i jsut wanted to say hi, jiu said shes expecting you to pay her back for the chicken you stole tho" 

"damn, i hoped she wouldn't notice"

"clearly you don't know jiu, she doesn't joke around with food."

"ok, well i gotta go now, have a nice day " sua said and then winked.

🌂

helloooo, i had most of this written before but i couldnt finish it last week and then i got extremely depressed out of absolutely nowhere. i talked to my friend and she helped me a lot so i felt more motivated to finish the chapter. i tried to make it longer than my other "long" chapters. (this one is ~ 1357 words)

i stanned txt (might ult soon) and now im stanning the boyz. i love q so much hes so cute adjfalkjdfakldfj