ice age - mcnd

sua had just arrived to insomnia cafe. as she went in she saw siyeon falling asleep at the counter. she quietly walked up to her and squeezed her butt (just dreamcatcher tingz)

"how are you gonna just do that to me" siyeon exclaimed after a loud gasp.

"you looked so cute"

"ma'am you just gave me the shock of my life and this is what u say"

"im sorry" she said while still laughing

"ok well here's your coffee" 

"thank you"

"i put extra caramel in it" siyeon said while winking

as they were going to sit behind the counter a dreancatcger song played and sua got up and started dancing to it. the whole time siyeon was staring intensely at sua.

"if someone walks in right now they're probably gonna think you're crazy" 

"let them, i am crazy" sua said out of breath.

they both laughed for a bit and continued talking. then sua decided to check her phone and saw the that the time was 12:26. 

"shit im gonna be late, ill message you later." and she ran out the door.

🌂

it was 3 am when siyeon got home. she decided to go to sleep so she set an alarm for 8 am. usually she doesn't wake up until 12 am but she had plans for today. 

when she woke up she called sua and asked her if she wanted to come over. sua did and they were both sitting in siyeons bed watching youtube videos together. sua started to get tired so she laid down. siyeon followed and they both started cuddling a bit. then sua fell asleep and siyeon heard the door open and a male voice say "lee siyeon where are you". she quickly shook sua up and separated. after she heard scratching at the door she calmed down.

"hi ugly, i have news for you" the man said while opening the door.

"do you understand how shocked i just got" siyeon replied while playing with his cats.

another smaller male popped up behind him and said "helloooooo"

"is that your brother" sua asked while tying her hair up

"yeah, i thought it was my dad at first which is why i woke you up"

"ooh siyeon what was happening before" minho asked while wiggling his eyebrows

"none of your business coward" siyeon replied.

they all heard the door open again and everyones eyes went wide

"oh my god i have to change that stupid lock" 

"hey siyeon i brought you food" siyeon's mom came in and saw four sets of eyes and three cats staring at her. "nevermind i brought you, your girlfriend, your brother, and his boyfriend food"

"we're not dating mom"

"she meant we're not dating yet" sua replied with a wink

☔︎

sorry for taking a whole week to update lmao. basically, my science teacher is annoying and gave us so much work which i finished wednesday. thursday i worked on the first half of this chapter. friday i got a little sick so i didn't do anything. but saturday it got terrible. anyway today i feel better so i was able to finish it

also thank you so much for 1k reads 💘💘💞💞💞💞💝💝💝💕💕💕💕