louder than bombs - bts

sua was sitting on her bed when her brother slammed the door open and said "hey can you please leave" 

"are you really just kicking me out of my room like this" sua replied jokingly

"im sorry but i impulsively invited a boy here because i forgot you exist"

"hey this is my house before its yours" she said

"ok ok ok but please leave, he's coming in 4 minutes" he warned

"what the fuck? did you invite the flash to our house" she said while getting off her bed and throwing a hoodie ontop of her tshirt. 

"haha so funny" felix replied with the most sarcastic voice

"ok just make sure to use protection" sua warned as a joke and left the room while seeing her brother as red as a tomato. as she was putting on her shoes she heard the bell ring and she opened the door.

"hey, barry allen. take care of my brother well, he may seem mature but he's secretly a child." she winked as she left. changbin was so confused but he started walking in when he heard felix yell "SUA I CAN STILL HEAR YOU". 

"ok well i cant" sua told him before closing the door.

the first thing she did was take out her phone to call siyeon. 

"hello, my brother just kicked me out of my own house" sua asked

"..."

"can i come over" she continued 

"..... what?" siyeon replied basically whispering 

"are you okay" sua asked

"i just woke up so i didnt understand the first things you said" 

"ma'am it is currently 3 PM how are you still asleep" 

"i slept at like 4 am"

"ok well, said that my brother kicked me out of my house so can i come over." she repeated

"yeah sure but can you get me a caramel frap"

"what size"

"a large"

"alright, well I'll see you when I get to your house"

after their phone call sua called minji to tell her that felix had a boy over. minji laughed and repeated it to yoohyeon.

at about 3:30 sua reached siyeons house. after knocking for about 15 seconds to no response. sua opened the door (as it was unlocked) and walked into siyeon's room. there she was, asleep on her bed.

of course, continuing the tradition of scaring siyeon every time they met, sua took her phone and played the into to piri by dreancatcger at full volume

"AH" siyeon was now sitting straight up in her bed with her eyes wide open

"oh my fucking god sua, scare me again and i will not give you free coffee anymore" siyeon threatened. the whole time sua wouldn't stop laughing.

"ok ok im sorry forgive me"

"if you show me the frapp you bought me ill forgive you"

"yeah i put it on the table let me go get it" when sua came back siyeon was putting on an oversized hoodie.

"you look so cute" sua said as she fangirled

"stop ittttt" siyeon said while blushing and tried to hide her face. sua decided to jump on top of siyeon pushing both of them onto the bed (after putting the frapp on the nightstand). she then hugged siyeon very tightly while she was trying to move away. 

"ma'am please stop strangling me, i would like to drink the coffee" she said, struggling to remove herself from sua. she got off of the younger and siyeon got her coffee and started drinking it. 

"did you get yourself anything" siyeon asked

"nah fam, that shit expensive" 

"bro its like 5 dollars" 

"yeah. that can buy me lunch"

"ok well, do you wanna share with me, cause i just realized how big a large is" 

"yea"

so they both shared siyeon's drink, cuddled on the bed, and rewatched the umbrella academy on netflix. 

☔︎

i wrote half of this during ss and the other half during ela 😎

also i love han jisung so much like wow he sounds so good all the time its not fair.