i like that - sistar

it was 5 pm. sua had just finished her dance lessons. she took the train home, showered, and wore black ripped jeans and a tight blue and white striped shirt tucked in. looking at the time she left the apartment and started to walk to the cafe. 

of course she was so nervous, she didn't like meeting new people either way but this just made it worse. the fact that sua didn't make herself seem as loud or hyper as she really was through texts made her self-conscious. would siyeon still like her even if sua's loud? was siyeon gonna hate her after seeing her?

as sua's thoughts were running through her head she realized she was already at insomnia cafe. she got a latte from the counter and sat down and waited. it was 5:55 and she w

"siyeon; BEST girl 💖🌈"

im here already

⇢i might be late

⇢ by like 5 min

thats ok

⇢ yea i accidently took a nap and woke up at 5.30

how do you even get ready that fast

⇢ dude it took me 25 minutes to get ready

⇢ thats so long

:0

it usually takes me 40 minutes

⇢ ma'am

⇢ what are you doing

i dont even know

ok im waiting for you here

⇢ kk

siyeon didn't actually wake up late. she woke up at 5 pm when she set her alarm but she wanted to make a good first impression on her future girlfriend ;). after trying multiple outfits she finally settled on a red and black striped shirt tucked into black jeans with white sneakers. she ran out of her apartment at 5.50 after doing her makeup and hair. 

as she was speedwalking she had the conversation with sua. usually siyeon doesn't like going out. she finds it a waste of time and would much rather stay at home all day. however, she would go out everyday for sua. 

-

finally siyeon had made it to the cafe. she looked through the window and saw sua sitting down at a table staring at her phone. siyeon then walked into the cafe and went right behind sua. she then poked sua on her sides. letting out a loud gasp and a small jump sua quickly turned. 

what sua was not expecting was seeing siyeon right behind her dying of laughter. siyeon then sat in front of sua.

"whyd you do that oh my god  you just gave me the shock of my life"

siyeon, still giggling, responded "i just felt like it. that was hilarious wow you shouldve seen your face."

their conversaton continued for a whole hour talking about random things like what shampoo they use, their favorite type of pillow, how long it takes them to shower, their favorite people, and more.

after they finished at the insomnia cafe they wanted to do something else so they went to mcdonalds because they were both hungry.

after finishing their food they both said their goodbyes and went home.

☔︎

originally i was gonna add the part after sua got home but its currently 6:55 am and i am going to be late if i spend any more time on my laptop

hope you enjoy though <3