So basically, I was draped in all woolen clothes from top to bottom right now

So basically, I was draped in all woolen clothes from top to bottom right now. The weather in Switzerland is really cold right now. But I loved it. After all, would it still be Switzerland if there wasn't any snow and cold?

Luckily there was a cute little fire place just in front of the balcony. I sat on the fluffy single sofa placed in front of the fire place and took in the warmth of the fire enjoying the snow from the huge glass window. 

A cup of any hot beaverage would have made it perfect. I thought. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. 

I stood up from my comfy sofa and walked towards the gate to open it. I was shocked to see Chris standing in front of me holding a tray with two cups and kettles on it. He seemed to have just taken a shower as his hair was wet and he looked really handsome in his casual attire.

 He seemed to have just taken a shower as his hair was wet and he looked really handsome in his casual attire

I wonder how can anyone manage to look so effortlessly handsome.

"May I come in?" he asked. 

"Uh...yeah...sure. Please come in." I said as I wide opened the door for him to get in. 

He walked towards the fire place and placed the tray on the table by the sofa. He sat on one of the two sofas by the fireplace. I closed the door and walked slowly towards him. 

"I thought of having a cup of ginger tea before starting our day.So I thought of sharing it with you." he answered my unasked question. 

I nodded my head slowly and sat on another sofa. 

"This tea is the famous tea of Switzerland." he said. How can anyone say such a warm and sweet thing in such a stern way? 

"Oh!" I managed to say. 

He poured the tea for both of us. I put two small cubes of sugar in my cup and for him, he doesn't like sugar. 

I sipped on my tea looking out of the window. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" I found myself saying. 

"There's nothing beautiful about snowfall, Ms. Milburn." he said bitterly and sipped on his tea.