chapter 13.

Hiiii!

This story hit 1K reads!! YAS! I thought nobody would read it haha! You guys made me so happy, so thank you! :D

This is more of a filler chapter, therefore I'll make another update sooner :)

Song for this chapter:

Lana Del Rey- Sad Girl

CHAPTER 13.

I woke up still dizzy from last night. Richard must've drank quite a lot of my blood and I felt weak. I stared through the window as the day was slowly engulfed by darkness and with that the spark of fear appeared again, making me nervous.

I knew that it was only a matter of days when my body would finally give up. I haven't eaten and Richard probably planned on drinking my blood regularly now, so there was really no hope left. What kept me partly sane was the thought of my sister.

''Hello.'' The voice I dreaded brought me out of my thoughts. I looked towards the door to see Richard standing there with a big smile on his face.

He probably just woke up and felt like it was the right time for another dose of my ''amazing'' blood.

''what do you want?'' I asked in almost a whisper.

''It's breakfast time for me.'' Richard chuckled as he walked to my bed and sat beside me.

He was a repulsive man, well vampire. His presence now made me sick.

''Just get it over with...'' I said defeated.

I knew that the more I let him drain me, the sooner this torture would end and I was fine with that.

I leaned my head on the side and exposed my neck to Richard. Of course, he seemed very pleased with how co-operative I was.

Once he sank his nasty fangs in me, I tried to somehow detach from my body. My soul and mind floating in a space of no pain, in a space of happiness and content.

''Your blood is losing its' great taste because you're not eating. What kind of game are you playing?'' Richard suddenly pinned me down and I was present again.

His sparkling green eyes bored into mine and I gave him the best smile that I could.

''Death.'' I said, then sighed and closed my eyes.

Richard didn't say another word, he simply let go of me and walked out of my room.

I wasn't left alone for a long time though.

''To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?'' I asked dramatically and opened my eyes to see Eric standing by the bed.

He looked as if he was in pain and I liked to think that it was because of me, as wrong as that sounds.

''Sophie, just stop this and start eating.'' Eric knelt next to the bed, so his face was only a few inches away from mine.

''So you can have some of my blood as well? Well fuck it Eric Northman, go ahead and drain me, you would do me a favour anyway.'' I said with barely audible voice.

I had barely any energy left in my body.

''I care about you Sophie...and I don't plan on giving up on you.'' Eric said as he looked me in the eyes.

His fangs then popped out and he bit his wrist then shove it against my mouth. As much as I resisted, there was no use going against mister Northman. Plus, the taste of the vampire blood always pushed you in some kind of a frenzy and I couldn't help myself but to drink the blood.

I could just feel my body gaining all the energy back, my thoughts clearer, my body stronger and with that came the instinct to survive again.

''Ok, you've had enough...'' Eric said as he slowly removed my hands that were gripping his arm. His wrist was no longer pressed against my mouth and I tried to lick away any of the remaining blood.

Once I recollected myself I slapped him.

''That's because you're such a dick.'' I said with anger. Why did he had to go and do that?!

''I'm very glad you're feeling better, and may I add, that color looks great on you.'' Eric said completely unfazed.

''I really fucking hate you!'' I spat back. It was kind of frustrating that he was always so calm.

''Most people and vampires do.'' Eric rolled his eyes like it wasn't a big deal.

''Because you're heartless.'' I said a bit more calmly now.

''Oh, you have me all figured out don't you?'' Eric said flatly then moved up, so he was hovering over me.

''Judging by the shit you did, yes.'' I arched one of my eyebrows.

''I played the game, so I could save my life and maybe yours' as well.'' Eric said slowly, never breaking the eye-contact.

I was a bit surprised by what he said. It could be the truth and I haven't even thought about it, because I was so damn lost in my own pain.

I was confused but before I was even able to ask him another question, he was already gone, leaving me alone with my thoughts. But at least now, I could think clearly again.

The next chapter will be more interesting, I promise I promise! x)

Please VOTE and COMMENT because I like it when you do that haha :P

Chapter is dedicated to   @IWouldSayNaomi. Thank you for being amazing and so supportive, means a lot! :) x

lots of love, Yonna xx