chapter 28.

Hello!

Sorry guys for the long ass wait, but as I said in the previous chapter, I'm dealing with some personal issues.

I wrote quite a long chapter but it's boring as fuck, so sorry...it will get more interesting in the next few chapters though :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! <3

CHAPTER 28.

I felt something moving beside me and that woke me up from my much needed sleep. I still felt exhausted, partly because my body was just weak and partly because I was mentally drained from all the news I received last night.

Pictures of Eric from last night started playing in my head again. I've never seen him like that and it was absolutely heartbreaking, but at the same time I felt relieved that he cared as much as he did. It was all I ever hoped for.

''I'm sorry I woke you up.'' Eric apologized and planted a lingering kiss on my forehead.

''It's ok...I want to spend as much time as possible with you.'' I gave him a weak smile, but I shouldn't have said what I said.

Eric visibly tensed up and he clenched his jaw. Last night he held me in his arms, so tight and whispering sweet nothings in my ear until I fell asleep. I knew he loved me more than I ever imagined he could, and I loved him more than I ever thought it was possible.

''Bill promised he would help me find the solution.'' Eric whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine, his breath fanning my face.

''Bill knows about this?'' I was surprised.

''I called him last night when you fell asleep...We need as much help as possible.'' Eric seemed very determined now. I wasn't sure whether he was putting on a brave face to make it all easier for me or to make it easier for himself. Either way, it was nice seeing him so sure about everything.

''Ok...I'll go see my sister tonight.'' I told Eric.

''Of course you will...'' Eric let out an annoyed sigh and nodded his head, I wanted to ask him what that was all about, was he not happy that I was going to see my sister? Before I could ask him why was he so annoyed by the idea of me visiting my sister, we heard a voice from downstairs.

''Bill.'' Eric said and with a blink of an eye he was gone.

I was still in the same clothes as I was the day before but to be honest, it didn't really matter. I wasn't a human anymore and therefore there were no...odors. I changed my shirt yesterday because I puked all over it, so there was no need of doing that again.

Just as I slowly got out of bed, I caught a scent that wasn't familiar to me at all. It was the sweetest scent I have ever smelled. The need to feed was suddenly immense and I felt like everything just stopped and all I could think of was that delicious scent.

I wasn't able to think straight and in less than a second I was standing downstairs, reaching for Sookie. My vampire instincts and needs took over my body. She smelled so nice!

Of course before I could touch her, Bill had me pinned against the marble wall. His grip on my neck was tight enough to hold me back, but he wasn't hurting me. I couldn't say he wasn't hurting as well, as Eric gripped his neck. It was kind of funny because it all happened in like a split second.

''Don't touch her.'' Eric said through gritted teeth.

''Then you keep her away from Sookie.'' Bill said back, his nostrils flaring.

Sookie's scent still made me want to suck the life out of her, but I composed myself again. After all it was Sookie, my best friend. At least I considered her my best friend.