chapter 26.

Helllooooooooooooo!

You guys are fucking AMAZING! I'm so thankful for everything and also the response to the last chapter was amazing!!!! Thank youuuuu!!! :D

Song for the chapter: Daniel Johns - Preach (on the side)

CHAPTER 26.

All the noise and different scents were slowly drifting to me. It was all too much, too much information, too much all at once.

My eyes fluttered open and there was Eric standing at the edge of the hole I was in, looking at me with almost worried look. Memories came rushing in, and I remembered the car accident and then Eric carrying me here and turning me into a vampire.

Was I a vampire now?

''Sophie?'' Eric grew worried as I was lying still in that damn hole.

Then I moved up and suddenly, without any special effort I was standing right next to Eric. I started checking my body for any wounds, but of course there weren't any. It all healed.

''Are you ok?'' Eric cupped my face and looked at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

''There's just so much going on...'' I said and Eric let out a soft chuckle. He looked relieved that everything was all right.

''Here, Pam left these.'' Eric grabbed a bottle of Tru Blood that was placed next to one of the trees, and handed it to me.

As soon as I smelled the blood I felt my fangs pop out. I traced my teeth with my index finger, amazed by the fact that I have fangs now. Eric thought it was rather funny watching me as I was discovering basically a whole new ''world'', but I didn't care. It was so different.

I grabbed the bottle of Tru Blood and the smell was so inviting. I felt my throat throbbing with thirst. It was funny because before, the metal smell of blood made me sick, but now it seemed like it was the only thing that I wanted.

''I knew you'd like A positive best.'' Eric smiled as I drank the whole bottle in less than a few seconds.

''I need more.'' I said and started looking around like a bottle of Tru Blood would appear from thin air.

''Ok, let's go inside. I have some bottles of Tru Blood in the fridge.'' Eric grabbed my hand and we went inside. Moving with vampire speed was fucking amazing! I was always dizzy before, but now everything seemed clear, just like I was walking in a normal, human pace.

''That was great, can we-'' I wasn't even able to finish the sentence because I suddenly became so sick and threw up all over the white marble floor.

''Sophie...'' Eric was instantly by my side. I felt how worried he was, I assumed it was the bond that we now shared.

I placed my hand over my mouth as I felt another wave of nausea coming. In a second I was in the bathroom and leaning over the toilet, spilling my guts out. Of course it was only blood, which made it very creepy.

''Eric...what's going on?'' I asked with slight panic lacing my voice. My whole body was trembling as it struggled to keep what ever was left in me, down.

''I have no idea...maybe you're body didn't take the Tru Blood too well.'' Eric helped me up and caressed my cheek with that same worried expression that his face held before.

''Is that normal?'' I asked, slightly scared of his answer. Of course it wasn't a good sign that I threw up what I just consumed.

''I've never seen it happen before...we'll go to Fangtasia and find you a human to feed on ok?'' Eric cupped my cheeks and planted a kiss on my forehead.