chapter 2.

I'll probably be posting quite regularly so you guys get the whole idea of what I'm trying to do here hh :)

CHAPTER 2.

''How's your work going? Is Sam nice?'' Vicky asked me as we were having lunch.

I've been in Bon Temps for more than a week and I was happy that everyone accepted me well. Sam seemed to be pleased that I was always on time and worked hard. Sookie helped me out and sometimes even Jessica. She was a vampire so she usually came to work when I was ready to go home.

''Yes Vicky...everything is going well and I like it here.'' I admitted. I haven't told her about Eric and the fact that I wanted so badly to see him again.

As usual, Vicky told me all the gossip at lunch. I was always surprised how many things happened every single day in such a small town.

''Ok, I've got to go now...will you walk today?'' Vicky asked me as she grabbed her bag and threw in one of the chocolate bars that were on the counter.

''Yes. I like walking, helps me clear my mind.'' I said though that wasn't completely true.

Part of the reason that I wanted to walk was because I felt like that was the only way I could meet that handsome vampire again.

''All right Sophie, see you later.'' Vicky planted a kiss on my forehead then left.

----

''You're here early, eager to work huh?'' Sam made a joke as I walked in the bar.

''Always.'' I gave him a wink.

I went to the back side of the bar and changed into my working clothes. I checked myself in the mirror, pulling my dark brown curly hair in a pony tail. Vicky always said she wanted my hair, it was curly and a dark brown color which made my eyes seem even more blue.

''Done checking yourself out diva?'' Lafayette interrupted me and I couldn't help but chuckle.

''Fuck off.'' I said still laughing.

Even though I wasn't here for a very long time, I really got along with Lafayette very well and we always joked around, which always seemed to loosen up the tension that was constantly felt in the air.

I kept glancing through the windows, knowing that as soon as the sun went down there was a chance that Eric might come by. I sounded obsessed but I truly wanted to see him again.

''You expecting someone?'' Sookie asked as she noticed how I kept glancing through the window.

''Me? No, no, no...'' I shook my head and I was only hoping that Sookie was keeping her powers to herself and not roaming my mind.

''Is there someone you like Sophie? I've seen that look before...'' Sookie smiled widely.

I let out a sigh and tried to collect my thoughts.

''There is someone yeah...a vampire actually.'' I admitted in a hush voice.

''Vampire?'' Sookie seemed surprised.

''Yes...I don't know his name though.'' I quickly lied.

I heard the doors open and got this weird feeling. As I turned around, I saw Eric standing by the door.

''You still open?'' he asked with a smirk, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Sookie.

''Eric, what a surprise!'' Sookie chuckled then walked towards him and motioned him to sit at one of the tables.

I stood there, completely frozen in spot. This is what I wanted right? For him to come by?

''Oh, have you met our new girl?'' Sookie said and I felt like I was going to vomit any second. She motioned me to join them.