chapter 1.

**I do not own True Blood!

This is also not exactly according to the books, it's my own story with a bit of plot and of course characters from True Blood.

Hope you like it!

CHAPTER 1.

''Wow, this place looks...'' I was looking through the window as my sister was driving us to the place where she was staying. I couldn't find the right word to describe this town that my sister moved to. Bon Temps truly was something different in my opinion.

''Old? Weird? Creepy?'' Vicky started throwing out different words, but none of them really suited.

''I don't know...there's just this weird vibe.'' I shook my head and let out a sigh.

I was here on vacation. I had trouble at home since parents were going through a divorce and since my sister gladly offered that I could spend time with her, I took the opportunity.

''You always say that Sophie.'' Vicky shook her head and chuckled.

''Yeah but I mean it this time...anyways, have you talked to that guy if I could work for him during my stay here?'' I asked Vicky.

I was planning on staying here a bit longer and it'd be nice to keep myself busy.

''Sure, Sam is more than happy that you want to work in his bar and grill.'' Vicky nodded.

''Great.'' I smiled.

Vicky stopped in front of a big house, which looked kind of old but it looked nice.

''So, what do you think?'' Vicky asked me as she started taking my suitcases out of the trunk.

''Looks old...but nice.'' I smiled and helped her.

She decorated it nicely inside and it truly felt like I was home. Heck, it felt more like home than my actual home.

She showed me around and helped me unpack everything in the room that I was staying it. It was a guest room, but it was a good one.

''So when can I stop by Sam's bar?'' I asked Vicky while we were eating lunch.

''Oh you can come with me when I'll go to work and I'll drop you off. It's not that far away from here so you can walk back ok?'' Vicky said.

''Ok, sounds good.'' I nodded my head.

We both got ready and she did as she said, dropped me off at Merlotte's Bar and Grill as it said.

''See you in the evening Soph.'' Vicky waved then drove off.

I carefully walked in and I swear, everyone turned towards me. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

''Hi, are you Vicky's sister?'' cute blonde approached me. She was in black shorts, apron and a white t-shirt with Merlotte's written on it, so I knew she was working here.

''Yes, Sophie.'' I shook her hand.

''Oh she's been talking about you a lot and you look a lot like her. And I'm Sookie.'' the blonde said and gave me a wide smile.

''Nice to meet you.'' I finally smiled back. She seemed like a good person.

''You're here for work right?'' she asked me and started pulling me after her.

''Yes, I am. Can I speak to...Sam?'' I asked.

''That's where I'm taking you to.'' Sookie chuckled.

''Saaaaam, here's the new girl.'' Sookie said out loud and a guy with a bit grey-ish hair appeared in front of me. He was smiling widely and he looked nice all in all.