Goodbye my love

After THaT-

"Sayaka I'm sorry for that.."
"Aww Kyoko dont feel sorry for everything!"
Sayaka still had her head over the bite mark yet it was now bandaged up so it looked like her girlfriend bumped into something.

Tonight is the night I guess...

Sayaka really didn't want to do it but she needed to escape and see if her group was okay, pulling on Kyoko's arm she lead her into the canteen where a surprising sight met them.

A large cake stood in front of them, it had icing on the top that read ' We Accept You Two! '

Aoi slightly jumped from under a table, hitting her head in the process and having Sakura bring her out for a few minutes to check on her.
"That was.. unexpected from her to say the least" Was all Makoto could say
"I only came here to say that I accept any part of the LGBTQ community, now I will leave." Obviously Byakuya would say that, it was in his nature to say that anyway. While walking away Toko started to walk after him, or as they all called it, stalked him for the millionth time that day.

After chatting with everyone Sayaka went off with Makoto to look for more things to protect themselves with (like in the game) while Kyoko went back to her room and wrote what was happening in a book Sayaka had given her.

I love her

Wait no..

I adore her,

Better.

I adore her, she is the light of my life. If she were to die then I would know what despair feels like, wouldn't I?

~ Kyoko Kirigiri (??/??/??)

Thats all she could write as she closed the book once more.

Knock Knock Knock.

Who could that be?
Kyoko got up from her seat and walked to the door, opened it and saw none other that Celestia Ludenberg, the Ultimale Gambler.

She couldn't even do anything as Celeste pushed her back into the room and smashed her lips into the detective's.

"CELESTIA WHAT DO YOU-"
"Shhh.. I am an experienced liar, and you should know Kirigiri."

She did know this already, did she have a sneak at Celeste's handbook? Maybe.

"What do you want with me, Taeko?"
"That was all I wanted, now farewell Kirigiri."

"Kyoko!" Finally a familiar voice.
"Kyo?"
"Hmm.. Lavender??"

She was snapped out of her trance, nobody ever called her Lavender, not even Sayaka, surprisingly though it was Sayaka who called her the name. A pair of arms wrapped around her waist as she was pulled into a hug from behind.

"I really missed you!"

"Sayaka babe you were gone for probably an hour"