Only the Beginning

(I know this might be bad and I already explained it in the description for this but head up, bad, cringey content ahead)

(Nobody's POV)

Day 1

The bluenette had stayed up until the early hours of the morning thinking of and writing lyrics to a love song she could sing with her idol group, being the Ultimate Pop Sensation sure wasn't an easy job and she had done some.. not so innocent things to reach her goal.

Thinking of lyrics was hard, thinking of someone while doing it makes it even harder.

The lavender haired girl kept filling her thoughts,  her cold emotionless face, her soft voice and the thoughts of how soft her lips might be. Sayaka kept reminding herself throughout the night that she wasn't Bisexual and certainly not Lesbian, ( or so she thought puhuhuhuhu ) she was just an average girl who didn't have any good qualities except being famous, even that wasn't a good quality but it made her who she was.

As she had stopped fantasizing about the ice queen of Hope's Peak Academy and had started writing down in her notebook again she heard a soft knock come from her door, she flinched and closed her notebook ( a surprisingly dark, emo looking book for such a soft girl like her ) and had almost crawled to the door, barely having a moment to focus on what was happening she unlocked her door and swung it open, almost falling onto the figure in front of her...

((I was just rereading this and I just realized I had put the last paragraph twice😅 I don't know how I never noticed it at first
-L̶i̶a̶m̶ Lin