"Kirigiri?"

((please listen to the song))

"Sayaka I'm sorry.."
"Kyoko please-" She didn't even finish what she was going to say as Kyoko got up, ran to her door, unlocked it and ran away.
"Please.. don't.."

It had been a rough few days for the two girls. They had been thrown into this killing game, found out things they didn't know about themselves, fell in love and gone through an emotional time already.

Sayaka had always had to go through this, it's what came with being an idol.

It was close to breakfast so she went to the dining hall and sat down between Celestia and Chihiro. (I think that's who she sits between I can't really remember)
She couldn't stop thinking about Kyoko, she loved her with all of her heart and didn't want to hurt her in any way, yet she knew how much despair her lover would feel when she found out she had killed Leon.

- Time skip cuz of my gayness :) -

She decided. Sayaka stood up alerting almost everyone in the dining hall that something was wrong, she walked over to Kyoko, grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the dining hall

(smut-ish ahead)

"Sayaka what are you doing?"
She didnt say a word as she unlocked her room door and pinned Kirigiri against the wall.
"Sayaka Maizono."
Sayaka leaned over and locked her door.
"Kyo you dont know how long ive wanted to do this, I've loved you since I first saw you at one of my concerts, I never noticed it but I loved you so much."
Kyoko was confused. What did Sayaka mean? Why was she saying this?

Suddenly a pair of lips met Sayakas and Kyokos hands wrapped around the other girls waist.

"Well then, I'm all yours~"

Sayaka didn't want to get too far ahead of herself but she knew this is what she wanted.
She started nipping at Kyokos neck as
she heard breathy moans from above her.

Sayaka bit Kyokos neck and she felt the girl jump a bit.

"Kirigiri?"

Celeste was just peering in at them, Sayaka must've opened the door instead of locking it.

"How unfortunate of the both of you, it seemed like you were enjoying that Kirigiri."

Sayaka moved her head so it was covering the bite and glared at Celeste.

"Stay away from her Ludenberg, she's mine"

"Don't worry Maizono, I have my eyes on a male anyway"

An obvious tension grew between the two girls.

(( Welcome to cliffhanger time everyone, sorry I havent updated the actual story, ive been busy with other stories and life stuff, the next chapter of this will most likely be the final chapter so yeah))

-L̶i̶a̶m̶ Lin