Why? How? Who?

(Nobody's POV)

(In the end Kirigiri had fallen weak to the demon named sleep and yeah they slept until like 11am)

As the blue haired girl opened her eyes her gaze half focused straight ahead and looked at what was laying in front of her, a particularly calm and sleeping Kirigiri "How cute!" was the only thing that entered her thoughts as she got more used to her surroundings, she attempted to get up, trying not to disturb the girl next to her yet failed as she was pulled into a hug from the purple covered girl. (Hehe who knew Kyoko was a cuddler??)

In fact, Kyoko had been awake the whole time, her breathing showed that.
"Morning Sayaka, I love you." Sayaka's face turned all shades of pink and red as she heard the mysterious word ' Love ' come from the ice queen's lips. She could only reply with a quick and quiet "I love you too"

((Ok I really wanted to do a long chapter this time but I didn't have much thought on this as I was only really going to do the first 3 chapters but in a lot more detail and I didn't, I had a plan set for the 3 chapters so now I just kinda spill my thoughts onto some paper and just yeah, make a chapter like that.
This chapter is kinda split into 2 (hence the name) so be prepared for a part 2 for this chapter, it will have the exact same name cuz I can't be bothered to put part 1 and part 2 :)
- L̶i̶a̶m̶ Lin