Your smile is like a drug, it's addictive.

After looking up she saw a pair of beautiful purple orbs looking upon her, they belonged to her crush, Kyoko Kirigiri. The Ultimate Detective.

"K-Kirigiri-san!?" The blue haired girl blurted out, shocked to see the detective around at this hour, especially infront of her room.
"Sayaka, you know you can just call me Kyoko, I'm fine with it remember."
"Yeah I-I know! I was just surprised to see you out at this hour. I mean, it is like 2am after all." Sayaka was extremely confused at this point, the dark circles under her eyes had shown she hadn't slept yet.
"Look can I just come in for a minute?"
"Of course you can K-Kyoko" It still felt weird saying her first name, she only wished she could call her her girlfriend.

(Sayaka's POV)

No Sayaka what are you even thinking!? You aren't even a lesbian! your as straight as a plank!
As Kyoko entered my room I noticed how soft her hair actually was, I noticed everything about her,every cute feature about her. Her face fascinated me the most, how could one be so calm yet so cute at the same time?

"May I sit on your bed?" She asked me, how is her voice so soft and so calming and- No. Sayaka, think about what your fans would say about you if they thought you were a lesbian, everything you worked for. Gone in a flash.
"Y-yeah I was just about to say you could anyway!" I really need to stop almost shouting what I'm saying. The pink started to creep across my face as she sat so elegantly while I locked my door and just flopped onto the soft bed.
"So what did you-" I cut myself off by yawning, I remembered I hadn't even slept yet.
"Sayaka, have you gone to sleep yet? You seem extremely tired right now.."
She sounded so concerned for me and I hated it, she doesn't need to be concerned or worried for me.
"To be honest with you Kir- Kyoko, I haven't slept yet, I've been writing lyrics all night and thinking of you" I kept that last part quiet yet she still heard me say it, I noticed her face start to become slowly pink as well.
"If you'd like I can leave and you can get some sleep" She sounded a bit down saying that, it was easy to notice her mood had changed since she stepped into my room.
"No please don't. You see... I have something to tell you Kyoko"

((heheheheh big cliffhanger, you all obviously know what will happen next but yeah, it's just nice to leave this on a cliffhanger for some reason
Im probably gonna start making the next chapter soon if I have enough motivation, I really struggled making this one, I don't really have the motivation to do any chapters but I'm trying to do at least 2-3 chapters a day, even if it is for later chapters that I won't post until a couple days later))