"Annyeong, Hunseoh imnida" He bowed.

He was dreamy, full of charm and looked about 20 years old.

Our eyes met and we shared a smile. He brushed his fingers through his blonde mop of hair.

Wow he was reeeally cute.

Jimin's POV

This backstage boy at the door took us to the lunch bar. We all rushed into line as we were all starving.

I picked out a few dishes and a bowl of rice and took a seat opposite Hobi hyung. I scanned the room for Laura while opening my juice box.

She sat a few tables behind Hobi...with Hunseoh.

He kept making her laugh. Why was I feeling so frustrated at that?

"Wow you're from London? I've always wanted to go there what's it like?" I overheard him say.

Ugh. I just thought while taking a sip from my juice box.

"Jimin-ah? Are you okay?" J-Hope waved his hand in front of me.

I glanced at him then back to Laura and Hunseoh. "Yes."

"Then why are you drinking your juice so furiously?" He chuckled.

I put the juice box down and folded my arms on the table.

I made a face "I'm fine."

All of a sudden they got up and walked towards the entrance.

"Bwoh? Where are they going?" I sat up, pointing to them.

J-Hope just shrugged.

She stopped in her steps and turned to run back over to us while Hunseoh held the door open waiting for her.

I quickly settled back into crossed arms over the table and kept my head down.

Laura's POV

I rustled around to find my bag with the boys.

"Noona, where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Um...Hunseoh asked me to...um, just Starbucks, you know. We're just getting coffee for us all to drink during the broadcast. Caramal Macchiato is your favourite right?"

"Ne" He smiled.

Jimin's POV

Pfft. I noticed the coffee machine on the side. I rolled my eyes.

Laura's POV

Jungkook nudged me and announced to the others "Ooh,I bet noona likes that backstage guy!"

I pushed him "I do not!" I blushed and ran over to Hunseoh who was waiting at the door. We walked to starbucks.

~20 minutes later.

Jimin's POV

A stage director walked over to us. "You're on in 10 minutes so start making your way to the 13th floor."

"Where are they? Shouldn't one of us have gone with her? He's a stranger after all."

"Oooh are you offering Jimin-ah? Worried eh?" J-Hope joked.

I gave him a look.

"PD-Nim said it was okay." Namjoon piped up.

"Excuse me, what?" I nearly choked on my juice.

"He said it was okay. Look, they're returning now." I followed his pointing finger in the direction to the door.

She laughed as she held the door open for Hunseoh who was juggling a few Starbucks bags.