Prologue

In our classroom, the silence is gloomy. While waiting for our sensei, we have to stay silent as you hear nothing. As the clock strikes at 8, he comes here in a flash.

"Good morning, my students" he greeted.

"Stand!"everybody stood up pointing all their guns to him and our teacher became speechless.

"BOW!" everyone fired their guns and countless anti-octopus pellets flew towards him. He dodged them all with ease.

"While you're firing, I'll check the attendance" he said with his notebook.

"Okamoto Riku (1)"

"HERE!" he shouted due to the loud gunshots.

"Kinoshita Youko (2)"

"HERE!"

"Watanabe Katsuo (3)"

"HERE!"

While our sensei is taking an attendance, you're probably wondering how we ended up in this ridiculous situation. There are three incidents happened before this week:

The first one is eleven years ago. News spread all over the world about the moon's sudden explosion. The curiosity in the world began to spread. Then after a year, news about a menacing monster trapped in a school with a shield made by the government. Luckily, he's gone and everyone in the world came into peace.

Second one,  two years ago. A big catastrophe in numerous countries. China, Russia, Brazil, and other countries which has the best status all over the world. This great catastrophe became the worse case scenario in all of history. This made the whole world bewilder and panic.

~Just two weeks ago~

In our first day of school, I started to be a student of Class-F where "F" stands for failures. This is where students who failed to meet the requirements to stay at the higher classes and treated as lowly humans and used for motivation of the higher classes to not fail. As I opened the door, the third incident is... A tall yellow octopus standing in front of the class with three adults. I stunned as I look at them and everybody looked at me.

"Good morning. Please go to your assigned seat"

"Uh... Yes" I went to my seat.

"Hey, Hoshiko, what's that thing doing in our class?" I whispered to my friend.

"We don't know. They just showed up when you arrived"

"Oh.." I look to the octopus suspiciously.

"Students of Class 3-F, from now on, I will be your homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you all" this yellow octopus appeared in front of the whole class with people from the Ministry of Defense.

"Eh?" everybody was speechless.

"EHHHHH?!!!"

"Why are you all dazzling? It's true"

"Ehem... My name is Eguchi Kiroko and this is Ichihara Hyousuke from the Ministry of Defense. I know you're all confuse and surprise but what he said is the truth. This super being in front of you has the aptitude to destroy the whole world or preferably the whole existence of the universe" as we heard those words, everybody became nervous and flabbergasted.

"T-THE WHOLE WORLD?! SERIOUSLY?!" Obi Kohaku (9) said surprised.

"You mean this alien invader will destroy the universe with his alien company?" Takaki Itsuki (23) asked.

"HEY! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M HUMAN!"

"You're obviously unalike..."

"Then why this 'super being' is here?" Riku asked, the president of our class.